special chapter 2; "are you guys here to turn us gay too"

Since we reached 100k reads here is a little gift for you guys :)

Also, Wattpad's new dark mode update ain't it for me sis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was staring at his phone at the email he had received. He had a blank expression on his face as he read it.

Jungkook had also received the email as well, but his reaction as he read it was different. "Taehyung, there's going to be a high school reunion!" He yelled in excitement. "Aren't you excited?" He asked as he noticed the older's not so happy expression.

Taehyung sighed. "I don't think we should go."

"Why not?" Jungkook asked with a frown as he approached the older from behind on his chair and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

"It's a high school reunion, to begin with," Taehyung said as he leaned back into Jungkook's touch.

"And? Aren't you curious about how everyone had been and how much they have changed?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Not one bit. The only thing those people did was separate me from you, my once my best friend and now my lover."

"I think we should still show up," Jungkook said. "You may not be curious about them, but they might be curious about you. They're probably wondering who you're dating or who you'll be getting married to soon." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

A small smile formed on Taehyung's lips before he stood up from the chair and turned to his boyfriend before embracing him in a kiss. "You still haven't proposed to me, yet." He whispered against the younger's lips.

"Soon," Jungkook whispered back before pulling Taehyung in once again for another sweet kiss.

Taehyung groaned and let Jungkook push him back on the chair he was sitting on as the younger sat on his lap. Jungkook immediately began to pull off Taehyung's shirt before pressing his lips against the older's chest.

Jungkook would suck on Taehyung's chest, leaving love bites all over him. Taehyung would moan as the younger continued to do his work on him. When he was done, Jungkook leaned back go examine his work. "You look so damn beautiful right now," Jungkook said.

"Not as beautiful as you though," Taehyung winked.

Jungkook laughed before pulling Taehyung into another kiss. Their lips connected as Taehyung continued to let Jungkook take control. "Let's go to the high school reunion. Let's show them who we are," Jungkook whispered in between the kiss.

"Will you hold my hand?" Taehyung whispered as he broke away from the kiss to stare into the younger's eyes.

"I'll hold your hand whenever you need me to," Jungkook said and that was enough to convince Taehyung.

So, when the day of the high school reunion arrived, Taehyung was nervously fidgeting with his fingers as he walked up the steps to the front door of the school.

Noticing his boyfriend's behavior, Jungkook reached out and held Taehyung's hand in his. He gave the older a squeeze and a reassuring smile before the walked inside.

Yugyeom and Bambam were behind them as this was also their high school. The couple was excited to see how much the school had changed and if their teachers were still there. They could care less about their classmates.

Following behind them, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin walked together. Hoseok was curious about his classmates and if the hip hop dance club was still going on or not. Yoongi was preparing himself to glare at any of his female classmates that would dare to stare long enough at his beautiful boyfriend, Hoseok, and precious cute boyfriend, Jimin. Jimin was busy thinking about how he should introduce himself to his former classmates.