4; "proof or it didn't happen"

The gif will make sense at the end

QOTD: favorite BTS ship?

Mine is Yoonmin

"I thought you asked if you could invite someone?" Jungkook asked Jimin as both boys stood in front of Yoongi and Taehyung.

"I did, I invited Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Then why is Taehyung here?" Jungkook asked annoyed. He narrowed his eyes at Taehyung as he directed the question to him.

"I came because Yoongi asked if I wanted to do something." Taehyung defended himself.

Jungkook turned to Yoongi. "So you invited him?" He asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I mean I couldn't just leave him knowing his fear."

Taehyung elbowed Yoongi on his side and Yoongi yelped from the slight pain. Yoongi was like a grandpa, everything hurt him, well physically.

Fear? Jimin and Jungkook wondered to themselves.

"I'm here now, so lets go do whatever you guys were planning to do without me, and when I mean you guys I mean you, Park Jimin. We're '95 liners, we're like twins and you chose an old grandpa over me. I'm hurt." Taehyung said jokingly with a pout and began to fake cry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's behavior. "Shut up and stop crying. You're making me want to stab my eyes just watching you trying to be cute."

Taehyung stopped fake crying and looked at Jungkook, all playfulness gone. A serious face replaced his previous expression and he said, "I am cute."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No, you're not."

Taehyung gasped and put his hand on his head as if he just remembered something. "You're right!"

"Of course, I'm right." Jungkook smirked.

"Yup, because I'm not cute." Then, in a low and seductive voice, Taehyung moved close to Jungkook's ear and said, "I'm handsome."

As Taehyung moved back, he saw Jungkook's face flush red at Taehyung's change of voice. Taehyung smirked, content that he had gotten a reaction out of the younger. Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin simply smiled in an adoringly way.

"You guys would be so cute!" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook and Taehyung's heads snapped towards Jimin as well as Yoongi who was surprised at what Jimin had just said. The two hated each other, although Jimin knew why Jungkook hated Taehyung, he wasn't sure why Taehyung hated Jungkook.

Then, in sync Taehyung and Jungkook replied, "No," to Jimin's statement.

"Aww, see you're even agreeing already. That's one step closer to your relationship." Jimin cooed.

"Relationship?" Taehyung asked while at the same time Jungkook asked, "What relationship?"

"Aww, you guys are just in denial. You need to look past your hatred towards each other." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook. Jimin knew why Jungkook hated Taehyung, but he wondered why Taehyung hated Jungkook.