9; "this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable"

Wanna One disbanded and Mark graduated NCT Dream, I'm already starting off the year sad 😭

The only good things that have happened so far is NCT's China group WayV is finally going to debut soon and Jimin releasing his solo song Promise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seokjin!" Taehyung banged on the door. "Let us in, it's freezing out here!"

"I'm your hyung respect me! And I won't let you guys in until you two have learned your lesson!" Jin shouted back.

"We have! We even hugged to make it all better!" Jungkook yelled.

"WAIT! They hugged and I missed the chance of getting a picture!" They heard Yoongi yell.

"Shut up Yoongi!" Taehyung yelled as he continued to bang on the door.

"I'm also your hyung so respect me!" Yoongi yelled back. "And stop banging on the door!"

Jungkook stopped and motioned Taehyung to stop as well. Taehyung glared at him, but complied. "Jin hyung please let us inside. It's cold." Jungkook begged.

He figured that there would be a higher chance of them going back inside if they stopped banging and yelling.

"I'll bring a blanket for you guys to share for the night!" They heard Jin yell before Taehyung kicked the back door in frustration.

"Fuck it, don't let us inside then. We're tough enough to handle the cold, right Jungkook?"

"Um..."

"Come on, let's go hang out at my house where we can go inside without having Seokjin making us stay out in the cold all night long."  Taehyung emphasized.

"It's hyung!" Jin yelled through the door. "And fine whatever, go and spend more time together, maybe then you guys will realize that you guys don't really hate each other."

"Goodnight, hyung." Jungkook said before he walked away from the door and followed Taehyung out of the apartment's backyard.

They reached Taehyung's house in an awkward silence(I'll love you if you know where this is from) and were currently sitting on their own couch in the living room while watching the kdrama they were watching earlier before they started to argue.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked Taehyung after a long silence.

"Sure."

"Why do you hate me?"

Taehyung was silent for the longest minute of Jungkook's life before he finally spoke up. "You wouldn't understand."

"I just want to know the reason."

"You wouldn't understand." Taehyung raised his voice a little louder this time, but not yelling. "Everything about you is just-" Taehyung sighed as he struggled to speak. "I don't know how to explain it, but it angers me and it angered me more because you were the reason for all my suffering and you still kinda are!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" Jungkook yelled. "I didn't do anything to you."

Taehyung stood up from the couch he was sitting on, as well as Jungkook. Taehyung glared at him as he spoke. "It's not what you did! It's what you made me feel!"

"What did I make you feel?!" Jungkook look intensively into Taehyung's eyes. He found his expression kinda sexy, the way his expression looked mad, but also serious and his thick bushy eyebrows that just- stop it Jungkook.