14; "boyfriend material"

WayV has officially debuted, Kun got the appreciation he deserved, but Winwin still remains with barely any lines he better get the appreciation and lines he deserves or sm will have to catch these hands 😤

Also,

WARNING: prepare yourselves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I lost again." Jungkook whined. He then shoved a spoonful of food into his mouth and pouted while chewing.

Taehyung smirked in victory while Yoongi scrunched his nose. "Don't do that, it's disgusting."

"What is?" Jungkook asked.

"Chewing while pouting."

Taehyung reached over the table and hit Yoongi's head.

"Ow!" Yoongi complained while rubbing the spot that was hit. "I'm your hyung."

"I don't care if you're my hyung. Don't say that to Jungkook. He looks kinda cute and look at the way his eyes widen while pouting." Taehyung cooed as he watched Jungkook in adoration.

Jungkook finished chewing and swallowed his food. Then, he smiled cutetly. "You think I'm cute?"

"Uh..." Taehyung slowly sat back down in his seat and his eyes flickered back and forth between Jungkook who was patiently waiting for Taehyung to say yes because -duh, he knew he was cute, he's was the Jeon Jungkook after all- and Yoongi who had stopped eating and leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed while smirking.

Everyone else around the table had also stopped eating and were watching the scene unfold.

"Uh well..." Taehyung started. He nervously scratched his head before focusing his attention on Jungkook. "Yeah, I do."

"Aww, that's cute." Jimin cooed.

"Boyfriend material!" Hoseok yelled and Yoongi had to cover his ears as he was sitting beside him.

Jin chuckled. "Are you guys finally dating now? It was about time."

"I'm just surprised that Taehyung even admitted it." Namjoon confessed.

Taehyung's face flushed red. He dared to take a peek at Jungkook who was sitting beside him.

It was a mistake because when he turned to look at Jungkook, the younger was already staring at him.

Jungkook winked and Taehyung's face flushed even redder.

"Aww Taehyung is blushing!" Yoongi cooed.

Taehyung glared at him as everyone else began to tease him.

"Taehyungie is blushing? And Jungkook was the cause of that?" Hoseok teased.

Taehyung covered his hands in embarrassment. "Can you guys not? I just simply admitted that Jungkook was cute, nothing else."

"But you didn't deny that you were my boyfriend." Jungkook's lips brushed against Taehyung's earlobe as he whispered in his ear.

Taehyung jolted up in his seat. He had completely forgotten about his friends teasing him just a few moments ago. "I just remembered that Jungkook and I had some last minute plans. Come on , Jungkook!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook up from his seat and dragged him out of the kitchen while the younger complained.

Once they were out the door, Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the wall.

"Ow!" Jungkook complained. "No need to hurt me anymore today. You already hurt my ego when you beat me at my own video game."