43; "want to go on a date with me"

How about that comeback guys? I loved everything about it!! And Bighit even has the audacity to drop the Black Swan mv without even telling us. None of us were ready.

I realized that I haven't done any QOTD in a while so so I'm going to bring them back.

QOTD: what's your favorite song or songs of the album?

Mine are Friends, Moon, We Are Bulletproof: the Eternal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to go to Jin and Jimin's house now." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung hovered over him, his mouth kissing the younger's neck and leaving marks.

"Why?" Taehyung breathed in between his kisses.

"We need to go eat dinner with them and everyone else." Jungkook managed to say.

Taehyung stopped and Jungkook almost whined from the loss of contact. He raised his head from the younger's neck to look at him. "Why go have dinner with them when I can have you for dinner, right here and right now."

"As much as I'd love that," Jungkook pushed Taehyung down beside him and then hovered over him. "It's my turn, but we won't be having sex tonight. Let's go." He said before standing up. Jungkook picked up Yeontan who was watching everything. "Why is your father so horny?"

Taehyung and Jungkook weren't expecting Yugyeom and Bambam to be eating dinner at Jimin and Jin's house, but nonetheless, they all sat down together to enjoy Jin's amazing food that Jimin also helped make.

"Even after I'm married, I'm still coming to your house to eat your food," Taehyung said as he swallows his food.

"Your wife would be hurt," Jin said. He would say husband, but he remembered that Taehyung wasn't ready to come out yet.

But today, Taehyung feeling a little bold. "Actually my husband would be coming to eat here too."

Jungkook dropped his spoon and it hit the plate with a clatter. He stared at Taehyung with sad eyes as the older smiled as he talked about his husband.

Sensing his best friend hurt, Jimin reached under the table and held Jungkook's hand. He gently caressed the younger's hand in an attempt to make him feel the slightest bit better.

"And who would your husband be?" Yugyeom asked from across the table as he also noticed Jungkook's hurt expression.

Taehyung hesitated. A part of him wanted to say Jungkook, but he also wasn't ready to confess his feelings for the younger in front of everyone. He wanted to take the younger on a memorable date where he would finally confess.

"Once I ask him to marry me in the future and he says yes I'll let you guys know." Taehyung simply replied. "What about you Namjoon hyung?"

"What about me?" Namjoon asked, very confused.

"When will you and Jin hyung pop the question?"

Jin suddenly choked on his food and Namjoon was quick to rush to his side to help him swallow his food.

"What kind of question Taehyung-"

"Actually Jin, I think it's time we tell them," Namjoon said.

Everyone around the table stopped eating and listened. Even Yeontan who was beside Taehyung's chair was looking up at the scene.