8; "i've been busy thinking about my mullet"

I miss Taehyung's mullet 😔

Also I just heard of this one girl group called AKB48 and all I have to say for you is look them up and you'll be surprised by the amount of members

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can not believe you got us in time out." Taehyung grumbled in annoyance as the cold night air around him made him shiver even more.

Eomma Seokjin had decided to punish both children by taking two tiny chairs he had in the storage closet and placing them outside. He then instructed Taehyung and Jungkook to sit in them while their backs faced the back door of the apartment, but didn't say when they were going to be allowed back inside.

How Jin had those tiny chairs, they had no idea.

It wasn't cold the past few nights, but tonight out of all the nights, it had to be cold. Both boys also didn't have a sweater on, so they were shivering.

"Me?" If I remember correctly, you also got us into time out." Jungkook argued back.

"Whatever, you're such a loser." Taehyung said as he put his arms inside his shirt for some warmth.

Jungkook noticed and also did the same, so he could get some warmth.

Neither of them said anything after some time. They were both too cold to say anything and lost in their own thoughts.

Taehyung was too busy thinking about what Jungkook had said earlier. The words, "Me, ridiculous? You should see how ridiculous that mullet looks on you!" ringed through his head.

My mullet doesn't look ridiculous, right? Taehyung gently patted his hair and ran his fingers through it. Maybe the little shit sitting nexting to me is right, Taehyung thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was thinking about other things.

I can't believe the busan bitches line didn't work on Jiminie. He should of chosen me. I'm more handsome, but Taehyung is his twin in a way and I suppose he didn't want to hurt his feelings. Jimin cares about people's feelings. Wait, does Taehyung even have feelings? I never seen that jerk cry during a sad movie or even get sentimental. I bet he doesn't even have a heart. Maybe that's why he's cocky and thinks he's handsomer than me. I bet he's also dumb too. He didn't even know the word handsomer was a word and probably didn't want to look it up just in case I was right, but jokes on him, I am right! Jungkook then snuck a glance at Taehyung. What is the jerk even thinking?

Jungkook decided to keep sneaking glances Taehyung to see if he could figure out what he was thinking. Then, he felt the cold wind blowing harshly on them both and watched as Taehyung shivered.

He's probably thinking about how he should have admitted that I'm more handsome, that way we wouldn't be stuck outside in this damn cold weather.

But Taehyung wasn't thinking that.

Nowhere even close.

Taehyung shivered as another gust of wind hit him hard. Did Namjoon hyung finally admit his feelings to Jin hyung? Did Jin reject him and was that why he looked sad when he stepped out of the kitchen with him?

Taehyung sighed. It is true that being in time out helps you think.

Suddenly the back door of the apartment opened and light filled the backyard's darkness. Both boys turned around to see Jin with half his body out the door to prevent the cold air from coming in. "Have you two thought about what you did?"

"No, I've been busy thinking about my mullet." Taehyung didn't want to add that he was also thinking about Namjin.

So that's what the jerk has been thinking about, Jungkook thought.
That stupidly looking haircut that makes him look incredibly sexy and - wait, what was I thinking about?

"Jungkook?" 

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and as Taehyung spoke up for him. "He was probably too busy thinking how he's 'handsomer' than me." Taehyung made sure to include air quotes around the word handsomer.

"Okay then, I guess you'll be spending the night out there since you guys are still acting like children. Goodnight!"
Jin quickly closed the back door before any of them could say anything else.

Once again they were left in the dark cold night and Taehyung suddenly remembered his fear of the darkness.

He was too immersed in his own thoughts earlier that his fear hadn't crossed his mind until now and suddenly he felt like he was back in his dark room where the monsters that his parents told him about would get him.

You're older now. You're not that little kid anymore that was afraid what people thought of you. You have that little coconut shit next to you to comfort you- no, wait. He can't comfort you. He doesn't even know that he was the cause of all the pain.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who had a terrified expression on his face.

What is wrong with him? One second he's being a jerk and now he looks scared.

Then it clicked.

Jungkook swallowed his pride and reached towards Taehyung and engulfed him a tight hug.

Taehyung was surprised at what Jungkook had just done. Does he know about my fear?

It was quite uncomfortable at first because Jungkook was hugging Taehyung's side, but then Taehyung turned, so he was facing the younger properly and returned the hug.

He felt Jungkook hugging him a little tighter and Taehyung buried his face in the younger's neck.

For the first time during that dark cold night, he felt warm and so did Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smut is coming soon