19; "what did you do to jimin"

"Thanks for taking care of Yeontan for me."

"It was no problem. I love Yeontan." Jungkook said as he handed the little dog to Taehyung. "By the way, how was Yoongi?" The younger asked. "It must of been something serious if you had to leave."

"How did you know it was Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

"I saw his name when he called." And when he interrupted our almost kiss.

"Oh, well, he should be okay now. He's had a goodnight's sleep." Taehyung said. "Anyways, I should get going. I need to go check on him. Thanks once again for taking care of Yeontan."

"It was no problem." Jungkook repeated before he watched the older leave Jin and Jimin's apartment.

After Taehyung had left, Jungkook made his way upstairs to Jimin's room. The younger had received a call from Jimin, asking if he could come over his apartment while Jin went to work.

Jungkook didn't have anything to do, as it was his day off work as well as Jimin's, so he agreed.

Now, the younger was standing in the doorway of Jimin's room. He went unnoticed by the other boy in the room and Jungkook didn't say anything, but watch Jimin silently crying while sitting on his bed, the covers thrown to the side while he stared at the wall ahead of him.

Finally noticing Jungkook's presence, Jimin immediately got up from his bed and ran to the younger. He threw his arms around him and continued to cry into Jungkook's chest.

"Why are you crying Jiminie?" Jungkook asked while wrapping his arms around the crying boy.

Jimin didn't say anything. He continued to cry into Jungkook's chest.

The younger sighed and decided to wait for Jimin to tell him why he was crying. He then pulled Jimin back to his bed. The younger seated himself on the mattress and pulled Jimin onto his lap. Jimin complied and continued to cry into Jungkook's chest for a few more minutes while Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's head and rubbed his back to comfort the crying boy.

"Let's go out for ice cream." Jungkook said after Jimin had stopped crying. "I won't ask what happened or why you're crying." The younger quickly added after he noticed Jimin tense in his arms. "I just don't want to see you cry and I know that ice cream always helps you feel better whenever you're feeling down."

Jimin didn't say anything once again and Jungkook sighed. He really didn't want to see Jimin cry. It hurt the younger to see his best friend crying.

"I'll be paying."

Jimin instantly sat up from Jungkook's lap and ran towards the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung complained. "Get out of bed."

"It's my day off today." Yoongi's voice came from under the blanket he was currently using to cover his whole body.

Taehyung put Yeontan on the ground and proceeded to pull the covers off Yoongi's body.

"Hey!" The older shouted. "It's cold. I want my blanket."

"Get out of bed." The younger demanded.

Yoongi crossed his arms and pouted at Taehyung. "No, you're not Jin."

"Stop acting like a child, hyung."

"No."

"Should I get Jin to help me get out of bed?"

Yoongi immediately shot himself out of bed. "There's no need for that."

Taehyung nodded. "Okay, that's what I thought. Now, I want you to get dressed."