3; "do you want to go spy on them"

QOTD: Do you guys pour the milk or the cereal first?

If you pour the milk first, there is seriously something wrong with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You owe me a video game." Jungkook said excitedly as he walked beside an annoyed Taehyung.

Taehyung huffed and ignored him. He turned his attention to Jin who was walking ahead of him and Jungkook.

Jin was in deep conversation with Namjoon, and everyone knew they both had feelings for each other except them two.

Taehyung wanted to whack the back of their heads to knock some sense into them and finally realize that they have feelings for each other.

Deciding to not interrupt, Taehyung looked around for Hoseok. He needed a ride home and Jin wasn't the best option at the moment.

I really need to buy a car, Taehyung said to himself.

"Hey, Hoseok!"

Hoseok turned around and stopped walking once he saw Taehyung approaching him.

"Well if it isn't dumbass number one."

"Why am I number one?" Taehyung asked. "Jungkook should be number one."

"You're older than Jungkook, so he's number two, anyways what do you need?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh right, I need a ride home."

"Sorry," Hoseok said. "I came with Jungkook, maybe you can ask him."

Taehyung grimaced at the memory of watching Jungkook eat the last spicy wing. "No thanks, I lost the dare, so I can't get a ride, that was part of my deal."

Hoseok shook his head and pondered for a moment. "Maybe you can ask Jin."

"No, I already thought about it. Namjoon is going with Jin and I don't want to third wheel."

"Which is why I will not be going with Jin." Jimin interrupted. Jimin usually rode with Jin since they lived in the same house. "I'll be riding with Kookie instead, so that I won't third wheel and so I can play video games at his house."

Taehyung frowned at Jimin. "But you'll lose. You always lose against Jungkook.

Jimin gasped. "Have some faith in me Tae! Maybe I'll win this time."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Good luck Jimin."

Jimin smiled and said, "Thanks Tae," before walking off over to Jungkook's car.
A/N: this reminds me of the bon voyage episodes where Jungkook was driving and also that one episode where Jungkook and Jimin were singing Love Myself while Joon was in the back 😂

"You can ask Yoongi for a ride." Hoseok said before turning back to the direction of Jungkook's car and getting in. The car drove off as well as Jin and Namjoon's.

Taehyung waited for Yoongi to finally walk over to him. Yoongi was taking long. He wasn't sure if it was because he had been the last one to exit the restaurant or if it was because Yoongi was a slow walker.

Taehyung still waited as Yoongi slowly approached him. He was growing impatient.

"You walk like a turtle." Taehyung said once Yoongi had reached him.

"Do you want me to accompany you home or not?" Yoongi said while glaring at Taehyung.

"You didn't bring your car?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it broke down, so I walked here." Yoongi said as him and Taehyung began their walk to Taehyung's house. "Besides Jin is always telling me to stop being lazy and do some exercise."