15; "yeah, yeontan is our baby"

This chapter made me soft I busted so many uwus while typing it and it's probably my favorite chapter I have typed so far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook smiled as he walked around the pet store. He passed by a white cat who's fur looked so soft and Jungkook had to resist the urge to not touch it.

As much as Jungkook found the cat cute, he sadly wasn't going to adopt it. He already had a cat as a best friend and his name was Yoongi. He didn't need anymore. One cat was enough.

Jungkook moved on to the next section of the pet store; dogs.

There were big dogs , little dogs, cute dogs, scary dogs, crossbreed dogs, german shepards, huskies, poodles and all other kinds of dogs, but the one that caught Jungkook's attention was a cute little pomeranian dog.

Jungkook crouched down at the tiny little dog that was playing with a ball inside his cage. His tail wagged everytime his little legs ran to get chase the ball.

Jungkook cooed. "This dog is perfect." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's front door and patiently waited for him to answer. He smiled fondly down at the cute little dog in his arms.

"Are you ready to meet your owner?"

The little pomeranian dog wagged his tail and licked Jungkook's arm in response.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Taehyung opened the door and greeted Jungkook. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming over? Do you want some more from last night or would you like to take it a little further?"

Jungkook flushed pink at Taehyung's emphasis of last night.

There was a small bark and Taehyung's attention immediately went down to the little dog in Jungkook's arms.

"Aww, is this your dog? Is it a boy or a girl?"

Jungkook's dirty thoughts from the night before quickly vanished when Taehyung mentioned the dog. He smiled brightly as he held the dog in front of Taehyung. "It's a boy and he's not my dog. He's yours."

"I don't have a dog."

"I adopted him for you." Jungkook said. "I noticed that everytime I come over to your house, you're always alone."

"Yeah, well, sometimes you only got yourself to get through life." Taehyung replied bitterly.

Jungkook wasn't sure how to reply back, so he decided to ignore Taehyung's comment. "He'll keep you company, so that you won't be alone."

"Why would I be alone when I have you." Taehyung's attitude suddenly changed from bitter to playful as he whispered huskily into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook's ears burned and he wished he could just dig a hole and bury himself at the moment.

Taehyung laughed and he took the cute little dog from Jungkook's hands into his arms. He instantly cuddled himself into Taehyung's arms while Jungkook, still with burning ears, smiled fondly at the two.

"What's his name?" Taehyung asked.

"I haven't named him. I thought I'd let you do the honors since it's your dog." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung nodded and then looked back down at the little dog in his arms. "Hmm, what should I name you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~