20; "who was born in busan first"

Stan Ateez, stan talent ^

I didn't have no school today (nor will I have school tomorrow), so I was like, why not update today?

Tysm for 2k ily 😭💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here," Taehyung said as he passed the older his ice cream up. "A plain vanilla ice cream cup."

"I'm not in the mood for ice cream anymore." Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung sighed. "At least eat some of it."

Yoongi shook his head. He took the ice cream cup and placed it on the ground beside Yeontan's little feet.

Taehyung decided to go to another ice cream parlor and order their ice cream there instead.

"Enjoy Yeontan."

Yeontan was about to take a lick, but Taehyung was quick to snatch it off the ground. He then placed it back in front of Yoongi. "Are you trying to poison my child?" The younger glared.

Yoongi shrugged. "It can't be worse than what I'm feeling."

"Hyung, what if Yeontan had actually taken a lick. He could of easily gotten sick. He's just a little dog that shall be protected at all costs."

"You know who else should be protected at all costs?" Yoongi asked while in a daze. "Jimin." The older didn't even let Taehyung guess who. "He just has this look that makes me want to wrap him up in a blanket to keep him safe. He needs to be kept safe, especially from me. I hurt Jimin for reasons unknown to me. I wish I knew why, so that I could go back in time and prevent that kiss from happening. My poor little burrito blanket baby is hurting."

Taehyung stared at the older while he continued to ramble able about Jimin this and Jimin that. "Maybe ice cream doesn't always help."

"Taehyungie!" Yoongi shouted while starling the younger.

"I was listening, I promise." Taehyung held his hands up in defense.

Yoongi ignored what Taehyung said and instead said something that left the younger with his mouth agape. "Don't kiss Jungkook until you know for sure that he likes you back."

"W-what?" Taehyung managed to ask after a few moments of shock.

"It's just a tip of advice that I'm giving you, so that you dont ruin whatever you have him."

"I-I'm not going to k-kiss Jungk-kook."

"Your stuttering says otherwise."

Taehyung suddenly remembered his almost kiss with Jungkook the other day. He blushed at the memory.

"I d-dont even like him like th-that."

Yoongi chuckled. "Okay, Taehyung, whatever you say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin, why did you run?"

"..."

"Jimin..."

"..."

"Hyung..." Jungkook rarely called Jimin, hyung. The older said that there was no need for honorifics if they were best friends.

But there was still no answer.

The younger sighed while he ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't want to ask this, but it was because of Yoongi, right?"

Jimin flinched.

So it was because of Yoongi. "Jimin, you know you can talk to me."

"..."

"Jimin, if you keep it in for so long, it will hurt you."

Once again there was no answer and Jungkook had no choice, but to use the secret card he hated using. In order to do it, he had to let go of his pride. "Jimin...." He started off. "Who was born in Busan first?"

"Me." Jimin's voice came out as a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that. Do you mind saying it again?" Jungkook teased.

"Me." Jimin's voice came out a little audible this time.

"I still can't hear you."

"Me." Jimin now said in his regular voice, but Jungkook still wasn't satisfied. He wanted to see the older smile while saying it.

"You said the Jeon Jungkook was born in Busan first?"

"No you idiot!" Jimin gave the younger a slight push while a small smile formed on his lips. "Park Jimin was born in Busan first."

Although Jungkook didn't know the actual reason why Jimin was upset, he knew it had something to do with Yoongi, but at the moment he wasn't going to pester the older with anymore questions.

He didn't want Jimin's smile to disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung watched the new kid talk to who used to be his best friend.

He remembered when he was the new kid and instantly became friends- later on best friends- with Jungkook

He missed his best friend.

A lot.

But he couldn't talk to him.

Taehyung didn't mean to hurt the younger's feelings. He wished he could of explained to him why he did what he did, but a part of him was telling Taehyung that it was better this way. The less Jungkook knew, the better.

"Who are you staring at?"

Taehyung snapped out of his staring trance he was in and turned to the boy who interrupted him, who also happened to be someone who he called a friend, but didn't really feel like one. "Uh..... Jennie!" Taehyung quickly replied as he saw the said girl standing a few feet away from Jungkook, talking to a girl named Lisa.

The boy whistled. "Jennie is hot, but she has a boyfriend man."

"Kai? They broke up. They wanted to focus on their grades."

"What a shame." The boy said. "I'm not really into good girls, but her friend Lisa is cute, so I'll go talk to her. See you later."

Taehyung could only nod his head yes as he watched the boy walk away from him. When he turned his attention back to Jungkook, the younger was already hugging the new kid.

Taehyung wanted to march over there and seperate the two, but he had to remind himself that Jungkook wasn't his best friend anymore, so there was nothing he could do, but just stand there and watch.

He wished that hug was for him. He wished Jungkook was hugging him and not the new kid.

Other than just standing there and watching the two, Taehyung also wished he had his best friend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my IOP presentation went well. I was nervous and had a hard time speaking and had to keep pausing and saying "Uh.." a lot because I have trouble speaking sometimes, but other than that, my class really liked my presentation. I was surprrised when the most judgiest kid of my class said that he really liked it and even praised me and kept telling me that I did a good job after I went back to my seat. What he didn't know was that I was sweating my ass up there while giving a presentation that would give me college credits and that colleges would be seeing.

Also, please don't come @ me for the JenKai reference. It was just a joke, but it was sad that they only publicly dated for two weeks.