Part 13

‘Is there something you for need to tell us?’ Erin said looking at JB who was trying to not laugh as Marvin and Chloe and Reesh and Abi came in holding each other hands. ‘Well take a guess’ Chloe said sarcastically ‘but we will tell you when Emma and Ast get here’ ‘Told you they would be late babe’ Marvin said high fiving the boys. As Marvin and the boys were high fiving each other Emma and Aston came in and they all ordered what they wanted for breakfast before shuffling around so the girls were sat on one side and the boys on the other. They all started to have their own conversations between the girls and the boys but they all knew that they would be talking to each other about what had happened the night before.

Convo between the girls

‘So why were you and Aston late today?’ Chloe asked raising her eyebrow slightly causing all the girls to laugh, ‘You know what Aston is like he had to do his hair’ Emma lied not wanting to tell the girls what really happened as you would bring up the baggage that Emma wasn’t ready for the guys especially Aston to know about not yet anyway. Emma had to bite down on her lip to stop her from crying as she really wanted to let Aston take her on a date but she couldn’t go seeing this Chloe mouthed, ‘tell me later’ causing Emma to nod before Chloe changed the subject to get it off Emma and Aston, ‘So what did you and Reesh do last night Abi? you seemed in a bit on a rush’ Abi started blushing before replying, ‘We didn’t do anything we both ended up passing out on the beds but this morning he asked me to be his girlfriend’ causing all the girls the scream with excitement, ‘but I’m not the only one dating a member of JLS now am I Chloe?’ Abi said taking some of the pressure off her and onto Chloe as she smiled sweetly at her and Chloe started going deep red. ‘You didn’t?’ Emma asked ‘We did’ she replied going almost scarlet which caused them all to scream again. ‘So what happened with you and JB last night? You really seemed to be hitting it off last night’ Emma asked Erin, ‘erggh I don’t know we really get on and I really like him but its almost like he has instantly put me in the friends zone’ Erin replied in a hushed tone so that the boys didn’t hear, ‘It will be fine he like you trust me’ Abi said smiling at and the other girls nodded as the breakfast was served.

Convo between the boys

‘So you and Abi last night were getting cozy’ Aston said to Reesh, ‘Yeah well I can get close to my girlfriend can’t I? but nothing happened if that’s what you were getting at Ast’ Reesh replied simply ‘What happened Bruv lost all your swagg?’ Jb asked laughing,’No we both passed out when we got back to the room’ Reesh said laughing. ‘What about you and Chloe you were getting extremely close in that DJ booth’ Reesh said turning to Marvin, ‘Well what can I say she is extremely sexy and I don’t have much self control’ Marvin replied with a grin from ear to ear as he replayed last nights events in his head. ‘What about you and Emma Ast? You have made it no secret that you fancy the pants off her since yesterday morning’ Marvin said ‘Yeah well we stayed up all night talking then fell asleep on the sofa. I asked her out but she shot me down I kissed her in attempt to win her over but she kept talking about baggage that she had’ ‘What baggage?’ JB asked ,’I have no idea she said she would tell me when she knows me more I’ve agreed to be friends with her but I don’t want to be in the friend zone’ Aston said a little disheartened. ‘Don’t worry I’m there too I mean I really like Erin I’m just worried about how young she is’ JB said before Reesh said ’Go for it its the same for me and Abi and Marv and Chloe you can’t help who you go for’ ‘Ooooohhhh food’ Aston interrupted as the breakfast was served.