Part 61

' I can't believe it is this time already it sucks' Emma said pouting her lip as her hands found their way round Aston's neck and his did the same round her waist. It was a Monday morning in early February  and the boys were going on their latest tour today. It was going to be their biggest tour yet doing a mxiture of arenas and stadiums over just over two months. They would have a couple of days rest at the end of February and then go staright through to the first week in April. 'I know but I will talk to you all the time its just part of my job' Aston said shuffling even closer to her in the bed. ' I suppose I will have to let you go' Emma giggled 'babe you were a fan once you know how it is going on tour' Aston replied causing Emma to payfully hit his arm, 'I'm still a fan babe.'

<3

Aston POV

 wow todays the day I have to say goodbye to Emma and lilttle Lilly its bloody hard I tell you to see that lil girl everyday and then not to see her in just over two months she so cute and emma the same its bloody hard right now. We were all waiting to get on the bus the boys were with their girls I was with emma and Lilly; 'please don't go'  Emma pleaded for about the hendreth time today. 'I don't want to but I have to and anyway u got lil miss here and your coming to see us' I said this part really was breaking my heart when I know how much she misses me especially when Lily goes to Liam's and she is alone. Plus this tour is going to be longer than any of our other tours which was such a big step for us boys but it was going to be hard on all of us boys. It seems that in the nearly year that we have been with our girls we have spent more time away from them than we actaully have with us.

<3

‘Aww I am going to miss you so much baby’ Aston said as they walked towards the tour bus ‘Me too but only a few more weeks left then you will be back’ Emma said smiling at him as she leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips ‘hmmm I much rather stay here and get those kisses’ Aston mumbled against her lips and he lent in for another one turning it passionate rather quickly as the Marv and JB had said their goodbyes to Chloe and Erin and were already on the bus.  ‘Come on Ast we need to leave’ Marv shouted out of teh tour bus they pulled apart as Aston sighed as they rested their foreheads together ‘hmm I better go’ Aston said biting his lip ‘Suppose but seriously babe you’ve got to stop doing that’ ‘Aww babe but its my thing’ ‘Na thats backflips’ Emma said winking at him ‘Now get on that bus the sooner you go the sooner you can get back’ ‘Okay will call you all the time bye baby’ ‘Bye Ast’ Emma said before they gave each other a quick peck on the lips before Aston ran onto the bus and it went off as the girls started walking to the coffee shop.

Sorry for teh big time skip just want to get this story cracking another part in just a minute xx