Part 27

Morning they leave for tour*

‘Aww I am going to miss you so much baby’ Aston said as they walked towards the tour bus ‘Me too but only a few more weeks left then you will be back’ Emma said smiling at him as she leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips ‘hmmm I much rather stay here and get those kisses’ Aston mumbled against her lips and he lent in for another one turning it passionate rather quickly as the Marv and JB had said their goodbyes to Chloe and Erin and were already on the bus. Abi didn’t turn up which they all thought was a bit strange as the girls had arranged to have a girly coffee morning as they were all off work and Lily was at nursery. ‘Come on Ast we need to leave’ Marv shouted out of teh tour bus they pulled apart as Aston sighed as they rested their foreheads together ‘hmm I better go’ Aston said biting his lip ‘Suppose but seriously babe you’ve got to stop doing that’ ‘Aww babe but its my thing’ ‘Na thats backflips’ Emma said winking at him ‘Now get on that bus the sooner you go the sooner you can get back’ ‘Okay will call you all the time bye baby’ ‘Bye Ast’ Emma said before they gave each other a quick peck on the lips before Aston ran onto the bus and it went off as the girls started walking to the coffee shop.

‘hmm do you think its a bit weird that Abi didn’t turn up?’ Chloe asked the girls as they walked down the street to Starbucks ‘Yeah it was shes been acting strange all week hasn;t replied to my texts or anything’ Erin said as they walked in ordering their drinks before sitting down. ‘Oh here she is?’ Emma said signalling Abi to come and sit down with them which she did after she had got her drink. ‘Where were you this morning?’ Emma asked once they had all said their hellos ‘I dunno here and there’ ‘Whats going into you recently?’ Erin asked with a bit of pissed off tone in her voice ‘Nothing I just had things to do’ Abi replied with the same tone. ‘Anyway girls I have something to tell you’ Chloe said looking at Emma as they gave each other a small smile ‘I’m pregnant’ she continued resting her hand on her stomach. There was no bump yet but she was only just over two months but no doubt she will start getting one soon. ‘Aww congrats babes you and Marv are going to be great parents’ Erin said leaning over the table hugging her ‘Thanks babe’ ‘Yeah Congrats’ Abi said bluntly before getting up and walking out. Emma ran after her and pulled on her arm ‘What the hell do you think you are doing?’ she said trying to remain calm but she could feel her blood boiling . ‘I’m just pissed off why does she always make it about her?’ ‘NO NO ABI SHE ISNT YOU’VE BEEN ACTING WIERD ALL WEEK NOT REPLYING TO US ALL WEEK LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE’ Emma shouted at her really loosing her temper ‘Well maybe I do’ at this point Erin and Chloe had come outside to see what was going on ‘Go on then what you hiding?’ Erin asked trying to take some of the heat off Emma seeing how annoyed she was getting ‘I’m cheating on Reesh there we go I said it’ Abi said as Emma and Erin put their hands over their mouths in complete shock.