10. I need to end this

Tord's POV:

I woke up and was greeted by a strong light, making me close my eyes again. 'Am I dead? What is this?' I thought, confused about what was going on. I tried to sit up, but couldn't. Actually, I couldn't move at all!

I panicked as I looked around. I was in an empty room... There was a table with some terrifying things like syringes, scissors, tweezers and knifes... I was tied so I couldn't move. I didn't want to give up or anything like that though.

"Hey! Someone! Help me!" I shouted. I heard someone laugh... I looked to my left and saw...her... I glared at her. "What are you doing!? Stop it! Let me and my friends go!" I yelled at her.

"Then give me your army." She said calmly. "Huh!? I don't have an army!" I shouted. It was true, I didn't have any army. "Tord, don't play dumb... You don't have a choice. Give me The Red Army and I will let you and your friends go..." She said.

"I don't have an army! I quit and I am not coming back!" I yelled. She groaned. She came closer to me. I noticed she was holding a gun. She pointed it at me. "Give me you army!" She yelled. "I. Don't. Have. An. Army!" I yelled back.

She sighed. "Do you want me to let your friends go?" She asked. "Yes!" "Well, then you have to let me have your  army." She said. I groaned. 'This is going to take a while.' I thought. She came closer to me.

"And why would you leave the army, huh?" She asked. "Why should I need an army? All I want is to have a normal life with my friends!" I answered, trying to stay calm. Though I really felt like taking the gun away from her, slapping her in the face and shooting her. Of course, I couldn't do that. At least not yet.

She grinned. "Oh wow! You really got weaker! And I'm not even suprised that you failed when you tried to take over the world! You're just way too weak and the world can't have a weak leader!" She said.

I glared at her. But she was right... I was weak... "Yeah! I could just untie you and do whatever I want with you!" She said. "Oh really? Are you sure about that? Why don't you untie me then and find out?" I asked.

She smirked. "Are you sure I should do that? I mean, you can't even stand up to your father!" She said. I stayed silent. "Alright then, let's see if you can stop me." She said. 'Wow, even if you maybe can be stronger than me, your stupidity is kinda making it harder for you.' I thought and smiled softly.

She really untied me. Wow. I sat up and then got up from the bed. But...I did not expect what happened afterwards... I felt down... My legs... They weren't working. I looked up at her as she laughed. "Did you really think I would be THAT stupid?" She asked as she grabbed me by my hoodie collar.

I tried to make her let go of me, but her grip on me was strong... I glared at her. "You little..." I whispered and coughed. She laughed again as she threw me on the ground, making me fall on my head. "Ouch!"

She kicked me in the stomach. She kept hurting me until...she dropped something... The gun! I quickly took it before she could react and pointed it at her. She stopped kicking me and tried to take away the gun from me, but I wasn't going to just give it to her. Why would I?

I grinned. "It's not as easy as you thought it would be, eh?" I asked. She glared at me. "Give me that back!" She yelled and tried to grab me again. But I just rolled away from her, smiling and feeling like a child playing on the grass.

She tried jumping on me, but I got away just in time. My legs were still not really working, but I was enjoying making her annoyed and also making it harder for her to win. I was having fun! "Hah! You look so stupid!" I yelled.

She growled. "Shut up!" She yelled as she ran after me. She almost caught me this time. I realized she really wanted me dead at that moment so I started taking it more seriously. I pointed the gun at her and fired.

...But I missed. She chuckled. "I think you'd better give me that back!" She said, smirking. She tried attacking me again, but I moved out of the way... But this time she also caught me by my leg. I tried to crawl away, but she just pulled me back to her. I pointed the gun at her once again. "Say hello to my father!" I yelled...and fired...

...Nothing happened... I tried again. "U-uhh..." 'Damn it... Out of ammo... I never like to hear that, esprecially when I am playing games, but this is much worse...' I thought. I looked at her as she grinned. I nervously smiled. "H-heheheh... L-look, let's talk about this, okay?"

She took the gun away from me and grabbed me by my neck, choking me. I tried to gasp for air and tried punching her with my robotic arm, knowing it would cause more damage. But I couldn't.

She laughed at me and threw me on the ground again, but she didn't let go of me. I saw blood. My blood... "You're so weak!" She yelled and did the same thing again. More blood came out. "I told you! You can't even protect yourself from your father!" She yelled.

I figured she didn't know what happened to my father... I tried to say something, but she kept hurting me. I saw drops of blood in the air and felt like passing out. I knew I needed to do something...quick...

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled them as hard as I could. "Ouch, stop!" She yelled. I smiled innocently like a kid and kept pulling her hair. "OUCH!" I giggled when she finally let go of me. I stopped pulling her hair and let go of her completly, trying to breathe.

"It's not over yet!" She yelled as she grabbed me again. I tried to make her let go of me when I kicked her. My legs were fine again! I quickly took that chance and got up. And I ran... I ran away as fast as I could...

I knew what was happening... She did something to my friends that made them forget me completly... And she was trying to make me give her The Red Army. But I wouldn't give it to her even if I could... I needed to stop her... But there was also one thing I knew about that...

I needed to stop being easy with her... This needed another fight... A war...to end it all... To end HER.