53. Finally over

Tom's POV:

A month has passed. Our lifes came back to normal. It was all over! Even though, Tord was still in pain every once in a while and I changed into...a monster sometimes... But I was learning, how to control it! And Tord was here with me, of couse. I was grateful for him.

Tord was getting better. Edd and Matt were too. The scars and wounds we had were healing. Our happiness was returning. Edd and Matt were both still dating and Tord and I were too. We were all happy like that!

"Hah! I won again!" I heard Edd yell in excitment and happiness. I sighed and rolled my 'eyes' playfully. "Congrats, Edd." He giggled like a small child and hugged Matt. I just couldn't stay mad at him, I loved to see him happy.

Tord came closer to me, giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Guys, I am so glad it's all over now." He said, smiling at us. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Excpet Edd... "Tord, it's not over." Edd whispered with a serious expression. We all looked at him, Tord beginning to shake.

"W-what do you mean, Edd..?" He asked, wrapped his arms around me in worry and fear. Edd didn't say anything....when he suddenly grinned. "You guys need to marry!" He yelled. Tord and I froze, our faces turning beet red.

"Uuuhhh..." I had no words. Edd and Matt started laughing as we just stared at them. Tord looked over at me. "T-Tom..?" I looked back at him. "Yes..?" He took a breath and smiled softly. "Would you...actually mind?" He asked.

I hid my face in embarrassment. I did not expect this to happen! So soon! Urg! "I-I.. Uhh.." I didn't know what to answer to him. Her chuckled and hugged me tighter. I calmed down and smiled.

"Hey you know, what?" "Hmm?" "...I won't mind." "Really? Well-" Edd interrupted him. "JUST KISS ALREADY!" I facepalmed, groaning in pain afterwards since I faceplamed too hard. Tord started laughing and aftern a while, I joined. So here we were, laughing loudly at whatever was happening. Just like old times, right?

After we calmed down, we stayed silent. Just kept glancing and smiling at each other when I changed my expression to serious. "But seriously, Tord. Will you marry me?" He froze as he stared at me with wide eyes and his face red as a tomato. (I already see you guys saying a pun about this in the comments. Rip my phone.)

"Say yes. Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" Edd and Matt were repeating this sentence for what felt like forever as time was passing by. The world seemed slower than before. Tord looked down, staying silent. I started feeling nervous.

'What if he says no? Maybe it's way too soon to-' "Yes.." I heard him whisper. He was still looking down. "H-huh? Really?" I asked him with excitment and happiness. He looked up at me with a small smile as he nodded. I gasped and pulled him into a kiss.

It suprised him, but soon he relaxed and melted into the kiss as Edd and Matt were fangirling and screaming in the background. We seperated from the kiss and looked at them laughing and grinning like idiots.

"Hah! I knew you would say yes!" Matt smiled a cat smile. Tord rolled his eyes, smirking at him. "And when are YOU two going to marry?" They both froze in almost an instant as their faces started heating up. It was our turn to laugh at their flustered expressions now. And we did.

"S-shut it!" They yelled at the same time. We didn't, of course. They just sighed, giving up on trying to stop us. When suddenly, Matt interrupted all of us. "Hey, guys! Look outside!" He yelled, running over to the window and opening it.

We followed after him and looked outside... It was snowing! I heard Tord gasp and cover his mouth as he watched the sparkling snowflakes fall slowly from the sky. His silver eyes were shining with excitment and happiness. I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around him.

I pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and purred as I petted his soft hair. We then looked back outside and watched snowflakes all fall down, looking like small pearls. It was a beautiful evening.

"I'll go make us some hot chocolate. It's pretty cold outside and Christmas is getting closer!" Edd said, walking away with Matt. 'Christmas... I never liked that... But since Tord is with me...' I looked at him to see him with his eyes half closed as he was leaning on me. 'I don't mind that much.'

Tord jumped when the lights turned off. Matt was holding a few matches and candles while Edd had a plate with four cups of hot chocolate. We both smiled and I closed the window before walking up to them and sitting on the couch.

It was all pretty calm. We chatted, joked around and enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere. And I knew that I could finally relax and be happy. I could just spend time with my best friends and my lover. And that was all I ever needed...

THE END

Guuuuuuuuys, I don't WANNA end this book! I really don't, but everything has to come to an end. I know some of you are probably really upset since most of you LOVED this book! It makes me so happy! Escpeacially since my english is TERRIBLE! Hahah! Urg... Sorry.

But, wow... It's almost a year ever since I joined Wattpad. And I'll say the same thing that I always say. Thank you, guys. For the support. Thank you for being here with me, guys... You made me happier, you're the reason I stopped cutting! I am just...so grateful to you all! *sobs* Oh my lord, I'm actually crying...again.

I just... I just love you all so much and I want you to know that.. You're not only my fans, I take you all as friends! I'm even glad for the criticism when it helps! I said it like thousands of times before and I'll say it again.

I love you, guys. Thank you all so much for everything. The support and for the love that makes me keep going. Thank you for being here for me. ♥