Donna (Short)

I saw it in his eyes, when the mirage of her vanished I saw him cry and he regretted not telling her what she told him sooner, yet I know he the man who regrets a lot of things. He stood for a very long time staring at the wall that appeared in front of him when Marcie vanished, I didn't know what to say what exactly do you do when you friends potential lover in romance is trapped in a parallel world ahead of the world that they started off in to save them from dying in the real world? I left him on his own to grieve her even though she wasn't dead he still had to mourn the loss of not having her around.

Bouncing around the Tardis, asking stupid yet surprisingly valid questions, smiling in the darkest of times and just having the biggest heart that anyone could possibly have. I don't know and I don't think anyone can ever come close to the way that Doctor cared for Marcie in a way that he cares for no one else not even me. But I am fine with that because when you spend so much time with the both of them and just step back to look at them and how they used to behave with each other anyone else would feel the same as I do and say that they deserve each other and that having the Doctor feel that little bit extra of care towards Marcie is the most beautiful thing that can be witnessed.