The Doctor's Daughter Pt1

I was with the Doctor who was fixing something to do with the Tardis when suddenly we took flight.
"What the hell's it doing?" Donna called as she came rushing down the stairs holding on tight to the railings trying not to topple over.

"The control's not working." The Doctor responds to her as he gets thrown about and gets a look at the jar at the base of the time rotor.
"I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it." He continued to say.

"I thought that was just some freaky alien thing. You telling me it's yours?" I say in shock as we were all thrown about,

"Well."

"It got cut off. He grew a new one." Donna told me

"You are completely impossible." I sigh

"Not impossible. Just a bit unlikely." He said as he dragged out his words. There was a bang, and sparks, then stillness and peace. The Doctor runs outside. Whereas I being in my pyjamas quickly go and change into the first items of clothings I could find.

I threw my hair up very quickly before rushing outside to see the Doctor and Donna talking to each other

I threw my hair up very quickly before rushing outside to see the Doctor and Donna talking to each other. The place we had landed it looked like a junk yard in a railway arch at night.

"Why would the Tardis bring us here, then?" The Doctor asked

"Oh, I love this bit." I smile

"I thought you wanted to go home." Donna questioned me

"I know, but all the same, it's that feeling you get." I tell her with an even brighter smile.

"Don't move! Stay where you are! Drop your weapons." A man's voice calls out to the three of us, three men are pointing rifles at us, so we raise our hands.

"We're unarmed. Look, no weapons. Never any weapons. We're safe." The Doctor explains very quickly,

"Look at their hands. They're clean." A younger man says

"All right, process them. Him first." The leader says and suddenly two soldiers take the Doctor.

"Oi, oi. What's wrong with clean hands?" The Doctor asked as he was being dragged away from us,

"What's going on?" Donna asked, The Doctor is taken to a machine and his right arm is pushed inside it.

"Leave him alone." I snap in anger I watch as something inside grabs his arm.

"Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure. Argh!" The Doctor shouts out in pain,

"What are you doing to him?" I asked again in fury,

"Everyone gets processed."

"It's taken a tissue sample. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. And extrapolated it. Some kind of accelerator?" The Doctor is released.