The Angels Take Manhattan

It had been about three weeks since we were all in the hotel, I still wasn't really speaking to the Doctor yet he carried on trying to communicate with me one way or another. Yet there would be days where he would just not bother at all and the whole place would be filled with complete silence. I didn't even go into the console room anymore, I went in every other room that there was in the Tardis apart from the main one. During the days in the three week break the Doctor had picked up Amy and Rory again for another trip, they were all talking and laughing. I could hear then from my bedroom and once I felt everything shake I knew that we had landed somewhere so I grabbed my clothes and changed in my own time not dealt caring if I was holding the others up.

When I stepped out of the Tardis I recognised that we were in New York, it was autumn and the leaves were scattered everywhere and in front of me I could see Amy, Rory and the Doctor sitting together with a picnic basket on the floor and the Docto...

When I stepped out of the Tardis I recognised that we were in New York, it was autumn and the leaves were scattered everywhere and in front of me I could see Amy, Rory and the Doctor sitting together with a picnic basket on the floor and the Doctor and Amy were leaning back fo back as he had a book in his hand. I slowly walked up to the trio and I sat in front of Amy with my legs crossed like I small child.
"You decided to join us then?" She smiled with a joke to her tone, the Doctor briefly looked up from the book at me but I ignored him by smiling and nodding my head a Amy. She and Rory could notice that something wasn't right with the Doctor and myself.
"What's happened between you both?" She asked me as she looked between the both of us.

"Nothing we're fine. Aren't we Doctor?" I asked him and I think it shocked him that I was actually speaking to him and I could see it on his face yet he masked it so well so that the other two didn't notice anything.

"Of course why wouldn't we be?" He smiled the biggest and fakest smile that could possibly occur yet both of us were hoping that Amy had brought the lie and luckily for us she did so there wasn't going to be any endless questions. "New York growled at my window, but I was ready for it. My stocking seams were straight, my lipstick was combat ready, and I was packing cleavage that could fell an ox at twenty feet." The Doctor started reading his book aloud.

"Doctor, you're doing it again." Amy huffed

"I'm reading!" He told her

"Aloud. Please could you not?" Amy replied.

"There's something different about you, isn't there? The-" the Doctor started to speak but Rory cut him off.

"What's the book?" Rory asked

"Melody Malone. She's a private detective in old town New York." The Doctor told Rory,

"She's got ice in her heart and a kiss on her lips, and a vulnerable side she keeps well hidden." Amy mocked

"Oh, you've read it?"

"You read it. Aloud. And then went yowzah!"

"Only you could fancy someone in a book." I scoffed trying to keep the act up.

"I'm just reading it. I just like the cover." The Doctor said,

"Ooo, can we see the cover?" Amy teased