Amy's Choice Pt1

I was leaning against the Tardis and she was humming contently and I was talking to her like she could understand me and we were having a conversation together.
"You're going mad in here." I heard a voice say which made my jump, and when I looked up I saw the Doctor walking towards me with a smile that was growing on his face.

"Must be contagious then." I shrugged as I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested them in the back of his shoulders whilst he continued to smile at me with his hands around my waist.

"Fancy a quick trip?" He asked me and I nodded with a small smile,

"Can I choose?" I asked him and he nodded which made me jump a little, I clapped my hands together with excitement as I ran round the Tardis as I pulled a few dials and pushed a few buttons with a bright smile on my face.

"You look like me when you fly her." The Doctor said to me as he stood back and watched me,

"What an idiot?" I asked with a smirk which made the Doctor chuckle.

"No. A natural." He smiled at me which made my smile grow even more before I pulled down on the leaver which sent us flying through the time vortex, I rushed past the Doctor and went up the stairs when he stopped me.
"Where you going?" He asked me

"I don't know if you noticed Doctor but I'm in my pyjamas I need to change." I skip away and head to my bedroom and pick out some clothes to wear for our little trip.

When I changed I pinned back parts of my hair while also leaving some parts to stay down and shape my face

When I changed I pinned back parts of my hair while also leaving some parts to stay down and shape my face. I then searched my room for my sonic screwdriver but I couldn't find it and I started to panic,
'Where are you?' I spoke to myself as I searched the room top to bottom before the Tardis hummed and I then saw my screwdriver sitting on top of my book. I smiled up at the Tardis before rushing down the stairs to see the Doctor waiting for me casually throwing his screwdriver up in the air and catching it every time.
"You ready Doctor?" I asked him and he looked up at me and grabbed my hand before we walked out of the Tardis together.

"Where are we?" He asked me as he looked around the small village.
The Doctor has to try and step over a small rockery. He turns to me and I smile brightly before I see a front door open and out steps Rory.
"Rory!" The Doctor cheers.

"Doctor." He replied back

"Marcie has crushed your flowers." The Doctor snitched on me and I simply rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Amy will kill you." Rory said as he looked at me.

"Where is she?" I asked curiously

"She'll need a bit longer." Rory told us

"Whenever you're ready, Amy." The Doctor calls out and then we see Amy waddle out.
"Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet." The Doctor shouted with shock.

"I'm pregnant." She tells him

"You're huge." He continues

"Yeah, I'm pregnant."