Flesh And Stone Pt1

"Up. Look up." The Doctor says so everyone struggles to their feet on an artificial surface, although the tunnel walls are the same.

"Are you okay?" River asked Amy

"What happened?" She asked

"We jumped." I told her simply

"Jumped where?" She asked again

"Up. Up. Look up." I tell her

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Exactly where we were." River told her as she looked at her tracker,

"No we're not."

"Move your feet." The Doctor says as he sonics a circular hatch in the floor, with six inset lights around it.

"Doctor, what am I looking at? Explain." Amy sighed heavily

"Oh, come on, Amy, think. The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on?" The Doctor asked her as we were all  standing upside down on the hull of the Byzantium.
"The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are."

"Doctor, the statues. They look more like Angels now." Octavian tells him as I look around briefly.

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army." The Doctor explains as the circular hatch opens. A light goes bang.
"They're taking out the lights. Look at them. Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you."

"How?" I asked him the Doctor drops through the open hatch into a circular corridor. From my point of view, he is standing on the side of a vertical tube.

"Doctor!" I shout after him,

"It's just a corridor. The gravity orientates to the floor. Now, in here, all of you. Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move." He tells us all quickly everyone does as they were told and jumps down the hole, I was the last one to get down and as I was about to jump I trip and get my foot caught on the edge, the Doctor grabs my waist and steadies me so I don't fall and hurt myself.
"Alright?" He asked me with concern with his hands still round my waist.

"Fine, thank you." I say as I walk away from him to catch up to everyone else.

(*Corridor*)

"Okay, men. Go, go, go!" Octavian says as the Doctor works on a control panel.
"The Angels. Presumably they can jump up too?" The hatch closes.

"They're here, now. In the dark, we're finished." The Doctor says a bulkhead further along the corridor starts to close.
"Run!" The Doctor shouts so we could get to the closing door.

"This whole place is a death trap." I say just as we don't make it.

"No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic. Oh, just me then. What's through here?" The Doctor said

"Secondary flight deck." River tells him

"Okay. so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?" Amy asked

"I've thought about that."

"And?"

"And we'll all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it. The security protocols are still live. There's no way to override them. It's impossible." The Doctor rambles as River is working.

"How impossible?" She asked

"Two minutes." He says to her, suddenly there is a heavy noise and I associated it with the outer hatch is opening.