Journey's End Pt2

An iris in the planetoid spaceship opens to reveal the green bomb.
'Activate planetary alignment field.' The planets glow.
'Universal Reality detonation in two hundred rels.'

"You can't, Davros! Just listen to me! Just stop!" The Doctor shouts

'Ah, ha, ha, ha! Nothing can stop the detonation. Nothing and no one!' Davros screams in victory. Suddenly the sound of the Tardis can be heard.

"But that's-" The Doctor starts

'Impossible.' Davros finishes, The Tardis materialises and a new Doctor appears in the doorway.

"Brilliant." Jack smiles then the new Doctor runs across the floor.

"Don't!" I shout at him, Davros zaps the new Doctor. He drops the gizmo in pain and smacks a button next to him on the way down which releases my holding cell.

'Activate holding cell.' Davros says, Donna runs out of the Tardis and grabs the gizmo.

"Doctor! I've got it. But I don't know what to do!" Donna shouts,

"Donna here!" I shout so she throws the machine to me and I thought that would distract Davros but I was wrong, Davros zaps Donna as well as me, sending us flying backwards. Once again the gizmo drops to the floor.

"Donna! Marcie! Are you all right, Donna?" The Doctor shouts,

'Destroy the weapon.' A Dalek obeys.
'was wrong about your warriors, Doctor. They are pathetic.'

How comes there are two of you?' Jonah asked very quietly because I was only just gaining consciousness.

"Human biological metacrisis. Never mind that. Now we've got no way of stopping the Reality Bomb." The Doctor said

'Detonation in twenty rels. Nineteen.'

'Stand witness, Time Lord. Stand witness, humans. Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless, and. Oh. The end of the universe has come.' Davros laughs

'Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.' An alarm sounds.

"Mmm, closing all Z-neutrino relay loops using an internalised synchronous back-feed reversal loop. That button there." Donna says as she presses a button on the panel she was thrown against.

'System in shutdown. Detonation negative. Explain. Explain. Explain!'

"Donna, you can't even change a plug." I hear the Doctor say in astonishment.

"Do you want to bet, Time Boy?" She smiles,

'You'll suffer for this.' Donna lifts a lever and Davros' electrical zap travels up his arm.

"Oh, bio-electric dampening field with a retrograde field arc inversion."

'Exterminate her!'

'Exterminate. Exterminate. Exterminate.' Donna works more controls on the panel.

'Weapons non-functional.'

"Phwor. Macrotransmission of a K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self-replicating energy blindfold matrix."

"How did you work that out? You're-"

"Time Lord. Part Time Lord." The New Doctor says

"Part human. Oh, yes. That was a two-way biological metacrisis.

"What about Marcie?" The Doctor asked, I then stood up with a smile and let the regeneration energy pour out of my mouth a little before I looked at the Doctor who was so shocked.