The End Of Time Pt1

'It is said that in the final days of planet Earth, everyone had bad dreams. To the west of the north of that world, the human race did gather, in the celebration of a pagan rite to banish the cold and the dark. Each and every one of those people had dreamt of the terrible things to come. But they forgot, because they must. They forgot their nightmares of fire and war and insanity. They forgot. Except for one.'

Wilf goes inside the nearest church, where a choir is rehearsing. He notices a strange blue rectangle in the stained glass window above the altar. A woman dressed in a white suit makes him jump.
"They call it the Legend of the Blue Box." She tells him.

"Oh. I've never been in here before. I'm not one for churches. Too cold." Wilf joked

"This was the site of a convent back in the thirteen hundreds. It's said a demon fell from the sky, then a man appeared. A man in a blue box. They called him the sainted physician. He smote the demon and then disappeared."

"That's a bit of a coincidence."

"It's said there's no such thing as coincidence. Who knows? Perhaps he's coming back."

"Oh, that would make my Christmas." Wilf tells himself although he thought he was talking to the woman who in fact had disappeared. Wilf hears the laughter again.

I was inside the Tardis feeling a bit down, I was dragging myself around and I think I was annoying the Doctor by doing so.
"What's wrong?" He asked me

"Nothing just feel a bit odd." I say

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously,

"This will be the first Christmas that I haven't spent with Jonah and now the new baby." I tell the Doctor and he smiles sympathetically at me before coming over to stand in front of me.

"Do you want to see them?" He asked

"I can't. I chose my life and I chose to spend it with you." I shrug off

"Yeah but I can-"

"Honestly it's fine Doctor I would rather spend it with you." I falsely smiled as I walked into my bedroom to change into some clothes to wear for the rest of the day.

When I changed the Doctor was wearing really bad sunglasses and a floral necklace with a smirk on his face

"Come on." He said whilst standing by the door with his hand pointed towards me for me to take hold of and join him outside of the Tardis, when we stepped outside I noticed that we were in the Ood's Sphere.
The Tardis materialises in the snowy landscape, and the Doctor steps out wearing a stetson and a lei. Ood Sigma is waiting for him.
"Ah! Now, sorry. There you are. So, where were we? I was summoned, wasn't I? An Ood in the snow, calling to me. Well, I didn't exactly come straight here. Had a bit of fun, you know. Travelled about, did this and that. Got into trouble. You know me. It was brilliant. I saw the Phosphorous Carousel of the Great Magellan Gestadt, saved a planet from the Red Carnivorous Maw, named a galaxy Alison. Got married. That was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer. Ahem. Anyway, what do you want?" The Doctor rambled.