Chapter 7

The YouTube gang decide we should go out clubbing to celebrate our first night in L.A. together. It will be a great opportunity for me to catch up with Tyler, Troye, Connor, Dan and Phil. It's four now, so I decide to start getting ready fairly soon, as we have decided to go out a bit earlier than usual so we aren't too tired the next day. I'm still freezing from the pool, so I decide to shower first. 'I call the shower room!' I say to Joe, picking up my fresh towel and dashing into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I take a long hot shower to warm me up, even though it does burn slightly at first. I wash my hair and body before exfoliating myself generously. I get out and brush my teeth. I put a smaller towel on my head and very cautiously exit the bathroom.

Joe glances up at me, smirking. 'What's up, Sugg?' I ask. He shakes his head.

'Nothing . . . nothing.' He says, returning his focus to his laptop, on which he is editing a vlog. I shut it, causing him to pout. 'Bathroom's yours.' I say. Joe stands up and stretches.

'Okay.' He replies, grabbing a towel and heading for the bathroom. I hear the lock click and get dressed. I deecide to wear a white bodysuit and some black vinyl leggings that cling to my skin, as it gets a bit cooler on the nights, along with my clear plastic heels. I dry my hair and brush it through, before tasseling it slightly with my fingers, letting it flow down my back before loosely curling some sections, my hair is already naturally wavy.

I apply some primer to my face and eyes, then put on foundation, concealer and powder. I apply a light bronzer before I focus on my eyes. I do a cat flick eyeliner with black eyeshadow over the top of the liner to set it. I then line my upper and lower water lines and apply brown eyeshadow to my lower lash line and sort my brows. I then apply some false eyelashes after mascara, before I move on to my lips. I draw my natural lip line out before filling it in a deep shade of brown. I add a nude-brown lipstick and set it with a small amount of natural lipgloss.

I move on to my jewellery. I put some black bracelets on my wrists, before adding some silver and black rings. I hesitate before grabbing my bag of earrings. My brothers are going to kill me when they see this. I put silver studs in my first piercings, then on the left put silver hoops in my second, third, fourth and fifth piercings, before putting a black spike in my cartilage. In my right ear, I just put three silver hoops. Joe comes out the bathroom just as I'm putting in the last hoop, his eyes widening slightly.

'What?' I say, curious.

'Nothing. I just ... wasn't expecting those leggings.' Joe says, trying to cover his embarrassment from staring. I sigh.

'My brothers are going to kill me.' My voice cracks slightly. Joe puts an arm around me.

'Well, I think you look beautiful.' He says, making my heart flutter. Joe takes his clothes to the bathroom to get changed, so I put some music on.

I don't along to the various songs as I finish off preparation for going out. The music is turned off and I see an impressed looking Joe standing with my phone and his camera. He's wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with black shoes. I find the final earring I jave been looking for and snatch my phone, glaring at him. 'Okay, that was pretty damn sexy, love.' He winks. I blush, but am confused.

'Since when do you call me love?' I ask, giggling. 'And sexy?' He just grins, blushing. There's a knock at the door, 'Queen E?'

Yay! 'Hey, Queen T!' I shout, opening the door with my camera in my hand. 'Aaaaahhhhhh!!' Me and Tyler scream, hugging each other.

'God, girl. You look gorgeous!' Tyler compliments.

'Thanks, T. You look awesome, too.' I say.

'Hey, Joe!' Tyler smiles.

'Hey, Tyler man!' They hug one another. It's been a long time since we last saw Tyler.

'Well, we're more or less all downstairs now. Follow us down when you're ready.' Tyler says, walking down the corridor. I put my camera in my bag. 'Do I look overdressed?' I ask Joe, chewing my bottom lip anxiously.

'No, you look lovely.' Joe says. I nod, grabbing my black purse containing money and my camera before we head down the hallway in the direction of the front entrance of the villa.