Chapter 12

'Where have you two been?' Tanya asks, looking relieved to see us.

'Oh, we went to the park after the meet ups.' Me and Joe say in unison, causing us both to giggle.

'We're going to film our collab videos now.' I say to Tan. She nods, smiling, and goes to see Zoë. 'Come on, babe.' Joe says to me. I've been dying for him to call me that, even if we've only been officially dating ten minutes. I have been into him since we first met. I take his hand and run up the stairs, dragging him with me.

'Hello, Little Secrets!' I've called my fans that because the name of my channel is Don't Tell Estelle, so they're like secrets, if that makes sense. 'Today, I'm joined with this little lovely, Joe Sugg.' He puts his head on my flat palm.
'Hi guys!' Joe says casually.

'And today we're playing "Truth or Dare"! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time!' I exclaim. 'Oh my god, snervous!' I laugh at the word. Joe starts the new cut.
'Okay, Stel. Truth or dare?'

Duh? 'Easy, DARE!' I've only ever picked truth twice, but I probably will later for the sake of the video. 'Okay. I dare you . . . to jump into the pool right now!'

'Okay then!'

Joe grabs the camera and films me running down the stairs, out of the back door, and canon balling into the pool. When I surface, I come up gasping. Joe is clutching his sides with laughter, as I am fully dressed, with a full face of makeup and my hair done all lovely and plaited - or it was. I get out and turn to him. I notice the YouTube crew watching. My pink dress is soaking and I'm shivering on the tiles. 'Okay,' I breathe, 'that wasn't fun.' Joe is still rolling around with laughter. 'I can't go back in like this.' I gasp. Joe hands me a towel as he calms down. I jog inside and to our room, changing into a plain white t-shirt and navy blue Jack Wills joggers. I take off the makeup smudged around my face and take out my braids, leaving my hair super curly. I exit the bathroom to find Joe connecting the camera to the tripod. He smiles and hits record.

'Okay Joseph, truth or dare?' I ask him, hardly waiting for my revenge.

'Erm . . . dare.' Yes! This is going to be awesome.

'Okay. Ring Zoë and tell her you got me pregnant.' I say slyly. Joe's face goes from smiley to scared. He picks up his phone and finds Zoë's contact, calling it.

Zoë picks up after four rings. 'Hey, Zo.'

'Hi! You know, you could just come downstairs and tell me.' She laughs. 'Why was Estelle jumping in the pool?'

'Oh, she got really hot. It's boiling up here.' Joe covers up pretty well.

'Alright . . . what's up?'

'Well, erm. This is awkward.' Joe is clearly trying not to laugh. I'm the same, as Zo is on speaker so the viewers can here. 'I . . . um - I got Estelle pregnant . . .' He says. I literally have to bite my lip to stop myself laughing.

'Um, what?' Zoë says.

'Yeah, she did a test and it came up positive.' Joe sighs.

'Fuck, Joe! Why?' I run out onto the balcony to let out a huge laugh so Zoë can't hear.

'I dunno, we got carried away!' He says. How is she buying this?

'You're not even dating!' Zoë argues.

'Yeah, we are. Since today.' Joe protests.

'Yes, that's great. What is she going to do?' Zoë sounds deadly serious.

'Well, she wants to have the child.'

'Wow, Joe. I didn't realise you could be such a dickhead!' Zoë says.

'Okay, bye then!' Joe hangs up, letting us both fall to the floor with laughter.

Zoë storms into the room, seeing us crying with laughter and the camera recording. Her expression goes from serious to surprised to giggling. 'You two are bitches! Purely, utterly bitches!' She says, hitting us playfully. 'I was really worried that she was actually pregnant!'

'How do you know she's not?' Joe wiggles his eyebrows at his sister. I laugh so hard I'm back to rolling around with laughter on the floor after sitting up, and Zoë pulls a "really" look at Joe, making him laugh.

We continue the game and get a load of random dares and truths. By the end, we can hardly breathe to finish the video. 'Okay, thanks for watching guys! Hit the like button, subscribe and subscribe to Joe, too! Click on his face to watch our video on his channel or click on the link in the description below! What did we do?' I turn to Joe.

'We did the shock ball challenge!' Joe says.

'So go watch! Keep your secrets safe until next time, guys. Bye!' I say.

I turn to Joe, nearly crying still. 'Okay, babe?' I ask. He nods, pecking my lips. I remember I haven't stopped recording, so I hit the stop button. We film the shock ball challenge straight after and it is honestly hilarious! Joe gets shocked all the time because I was a serious nerd in school as Joe knows, since he went to school with me for a few years. I know the answers to everything effortlessly, so Joe gets shocked the most, but I do get shocked a couple of times because it shocks at random.

'Okay, guys. There's another shock ball challenge!' Joe exclaims.

'My fingers still hurt!' I moan. He laughs, hugging me.

'You hardly got shocked.'

'I know.' I giggle.

'So I'll see you next Sunday for another Sugg Sunday Special. Bye guys!'

'Bye!' I say. Once the recording is stopped, we decide to head downstairs for tea. I promised Joe I'd eat. Damn this is going to be hard.