Chapter 30: YouTube Party

'That looks gorgeous!' Zoë exclaims. We're in the dress shop and I'm trying on a midnight blue frock which is figure-hugging, straight and knee-length. It has no straps and has a few silver rhinestones patterned in a spiral on the bodice. A sash the same colour as the dress ties around my waist, so I get Zoë to tie it for me after she zips me up. 'Stel, you have to get this dress!' She squeals excitedly. 'It's perfect for you!' She pauses before adding, 'Joe'll like it, too.' I notice the smirk on her face and blush slightly.

I buy the dress and Zoë buys a white, flowy, strapless dress which comes to just above her knees. We then proceed to buy shoes. I buy a pair of midnight blue peep-toe high heels. Zoë buys some white ones to match her dress. She also gets a silver gemed hair accessory to pin her fringe back with. We both purchase bags, me a sparkly silver clutch, Zo a small, glossy white purse-type bag. I also buy some smokey blue eyeshadows, false lashes, mascara, a contouring kit and a nude lip colour when we head to Superdrug. Zoë just a buys a new concealer as she doesn't want to splurge too much. I also buy some accessories in topshop.

Once we've finished shopping, I tell Zoë I'll come round once I've brushed my teeth and washed my face. 'Will you do my makeup?' I ask her.

'Sure! Will you do mine?' I nod and tell her I'll see her in twenty minutes before I walk back to Caspar and Joe's apartment. Caspar opens the door and lets me in. 'Hey. Joe went out for a bit.'

'Heya. Well good because I don't want him to see what I bought. I'm just going to clean my teeth and wash my face and then I'm going to Zoë's hotel.' Caspar nods, so I head downstairs and brush my teeth, mouthwash and then wash my face. I put on some moisturiser and lip balm, then I get a snack from the fridge before I shout a goodbye to Caspar and get a taxi to Zoë and Alfie's hotel.

Zo beams as she opens the door, ushering me in. 'Okay, it's four now, and the party starts at seven. That's three hours.' Zoë says in a serious tone. First, Zoë curls my hair and pins the front bits away from my face. She then sits me at the dresser and does my makeup. She gives me a dark blue smokey eye and some black eyeliner, puts on my mascara and false lashes after she does my face makeup. She finishes it all off with a nude, glossy lip. I pull my dress on and put on my jewellery before I start Zoë's beauty session.

I straighten her hair and curl the ends before I put it into a side ponytail. I add her hair accessory to her side fringe to keep it from her face. I then do her makeup with a dramatic yet neutral smokey eye, and I also contour and highlight her face. I give her a nude lip and then she gets changed into her dress. It looks stunning on her. We grab the rest of our accessories and pull on our shoes before getting a taxi to the venue.

The place the party is being held at is stunning. And also really posh. The large oak doors have fairy lights lining them and the windows. These lights are also wrapped around the stone pillars either side of the steps to the front doors. We enter a large hall which is alive with an excited atmosphere. The room itself is dark and lit by neon lights. There are a lot of people on the dance floor and a few people just talking around the room. Zo and I begin our search for the boys.

We can't exactly find Alfie and Joe easily for so many people, so we make our way to the bar. I've told myself I am only having two drinks maximum, so me and Zoë go for cocktails. I get a piña colada and Zoë gets a strawberry daiquiri. Once our drinks have come, we spin around to find Alfie. He puts an arm around Zoë and says hello to me. 'Hey. Have you seen Joe?'

'He was here just a moment ago. I think he went to look for you.' I thank Alfie and try to find Joe, which doesn't take too long. He's just outside the hall, a beer in his hand.

'Hey, babe. You look gorgeous!' He exclaims, grabbing my hand.

'Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself.' I smile. Joe's wearing a grey suit and tie with a white shirt. Heart melted. After I've caught up with so many youtubers I've lost count, me and Joe go to dance. The rest of the night is a blur. I went well over my limit of two drinks. I think I had five, but I can't really remember.

I wake up in the morning with a terrible headache. Joe is still asleep, so he must have got hammered as well. I sigh and grab my phone. I've tweeted a load of random things I don't remember tweeting. I groan, not being bothered to delete them until later. I lock my phone and turn over, nuzzling into Joe's bare chest.

'Ow!' Joe groans as he sits up, rubbing his head. I wince slightly at the noise. 'What happened last night?' I find the tweets on my phone and show him. He sighs, 'Well done us.' I kiss him lightly.

'As long as we didn't do anything crazy, we're good.' I say quietly. My dress is a crumpled mess on the floor and I seem to only be in my underwear and one of Joe's t-shirts. He pulls me in close to him. 'Can you drive?'

'Guess I'll have to.' I sigh.

I feel slightly embarrassed when I get up and throw Joe his t-shirt I was wearing for bed. He smirks as I grab my clothes and make my way to the bathroom. 'Suggy, stop.' I smirk back. He winks at me, which makes me blush. After I change into a pair of white high-waisted shorts and a baby blue blouse with a white peterpan collar, I find the headache tablets. I take two and hand two to Joe. We get up and grab some food, as I have to be on my way for Brighton in half an hour. After we've had food and Joe and I have finished getting ready, I have to leave.

I hug Joe tightly, saying, 'I'm going to miss you so much, Joe.' He kisses my head and replies, 'I'll call you. I love you, I'm going to miss you.'

'I love you too.' I look up and kiss Joe for a while. I pull away and take a deep breath, 'See you soon.'

'Bye, love.' I kiss him one last time before I get into my car and follow Zoë and Alfie to Brighton.