Chapter 6 The Messenger Of The End

The crowd cheered as the children entered the Mavuso Arena. This was the biggest stadium in the country with the capacity to house eighty thousand people. This stadium was know for having the second largest arch in the world. The outside of the stadium was decorated with obsidian tiles due to its abundance in the country.

While Tesla entered the arena, he tried to block the sun's Ray's with his hand. Behind him students from different schools around the country entered the field. He was wearing a royal blue tracksuit with a single red stripe on both sides. On it was the school emblem of Maganu Academy.

On his left arm was a purple armband with their school's badge. Cody, Zack and Abby all had a similar design to his.

Suddenly the leader of the Magongo clan stood up. Cody couldn't help but notice the difference between him and the other clan leaders. How old is he?

"WELCOME ALL CANDIDATES TO THE ANNUAL KNIGHT ENTRANCE EXAMS. I LUTON MAGONGO WILL BE THE FACILITATOR." Luton spoke, while he looked at the children with a gentle smile. "DURING THIS EXAM YOU WILL BE TASKED WITH FINDING AND CAPTURING YOUR TARGET; WHO IS THAT LOVELY GENTLE MAN OVER THERE."  Luton pointed to Cosmo, who was just entering the stadium.

"This is scary." Said a woman who was seated next to Nora.

"Megan you worry to much. Have a little faith." Cody's mother stated.

"I'm just worried about Zack that's all." Hearing this from her friend caused Nora to chuckle.

"What happened to the person who was calm, cool and collected earlier?"

"Shut up Nora." Megan pouted.

"THE TEAM THAT CATCHES HIM WILL AUTOMATICALLY JOIN THE KNIGHT RANKS, HOWEVER THE REST WILL BE PICKED BY THE KNIGHT CAPTAINS THEMSELVES. IF NONE OF THEM CHOOSE, YOU, YOU HAVE FAILED.  ATTACKING OTHER TEAMS IS ALLOWED. IF UNABLE TO BATTLE YOU WILL BE BROUGHT BACK HERE." Luton spoke as he signalled for Cosmo to leave the stadium. "THANKS TO INYONI TECH WE WERE ABLE TO BUILD AN ACCURATE SCALE MODEL OF BREMA CITY. MY SMOKE REALM SPELL WILL GOVERN THAT PLACE." Luton ended as the students started to leave the stadium.

"By the way Nora, but are you still investigating them?" Megan asked as she looked at the giant screen on the arch.

"Yes I am. I'm going to find evidence that those bastards created that disease." She responded before noticing someone standing on the roof of the stadium.

"It seems like your daughter has gotten herself a front row seat of her own." Nora chuckled.

On the screen different elemental attacks could be seen. Despite the damage the crowd continued to  cheer loudly. Some of the people were chanting the names of the children belonging to their respective clans.

Suddenly, a boy belonging to the Motsa clan found himself face to face with Sito and his team. He tried to attack, but Brandon's 'hydro sphere' broke through his easily. Without too much effort Brandon sent him flying. "How dare you embarrass my clan." As the boy struggled to stand, Brandon placed his left foot on his chest before knocking him out.

"You didn't have to hurt him that much." A girl with long, curly, black hair complained. She watched as the smoke enveloped the Motsa boy and vanish alongside him.

"So this whole city is under Luton's realm technique. That old man is actually powerful huh." Said a boy who approached Maya from behind. His skin was like caramel and he was the same height as Sito. However, his hair was brown in color.

"Cliff shut up. We have company." Sito commanded as he created a thousand light swords. "Maya protect us, Cliff use your poison to keep the close ranged fighters at bay. Leave the rest to me and Brandon."