Chapter 21 Ozen of the light

"Magi sir a messenger bird has returned from squad three." Ozen turned around to hear what the man had to say. He was wearing the traditional magi attire of having giant mane around his neck. A robe was underneath it covering the rest of his body. And lastly he wore black, leather sandals.

"I'm listening young man." Ozen said as he walked towards the front of his desk.

"They found princess Layla and are returning back to Midas for briefing." The man stated while looking at Ozen's chest since commoners cannot stare at the Magi's face. Ozen saw that there was more to the story and gestured to him to continue.

"I'm sorry sir, but...captain Larze is dead. That's not all though... Rookies Maya magagula and Cody Dlamini..." The man breathed in deeply. Ozen was at the edge of the table listening closely. "They were captured by the enemy who used some sort of spatial magic." Upon hearing this Ozen simply left the room. People who saw him pass by were suprise by his facial expression.

"Although his nephew got captured, the magi sure is keeping his composure." Whispered an individual.

"My useless little sister was kidnapped as well you know."  Said the other individual.

"I'm sorry lady Electra." The person apologized.

"If you ever apologize to me I'll kill. Only the weak ask for forgiveness. She wasn't strong anyways so who cares. Hahahaha." Electra continued down the hallway.

Ozen approached the guard at the entrance of the Magi building and borrowed his spear. The guard curiously watched as his leader went outside holding the spear above his shoulder, about to throw it.

"Light flash!"  He shouted as he thrust it at the direction of the Rainbow nation. Specifically Atlas the capital. First it was Luton, then Sargo village. Now they have killed my friend and kidnapped innocent children from my nation. This is unforgivable. Ozen thought as his left eye turned pure white and his hair slightly blue from its usually black.

The spear flew at light speed destroying anything in it's path. A man in a cloak headed for Rainbow saw it fly by and open a wide path through a thick forest. Tree were nothing but wooden chips and grass plus leaves were scattered everywhere. "And he wasn't even trying."

The spear arrived at the golden city. In the deepest of darkness it was the only source of light in the sky. It shined so brightly people mistakenly thought it was the sun rising. However the speed of the lights movement was not accurate.

It passed through the main road leading to the castle. What followed was an intense air pressure that shattered every window there. A dust cloud was seen behind it burying the city. Knights of the city tried using their magic to stop it. Flame magic, ice magic, metal magic, none of them could stop it. Scores of people looked outside their windows to see what was happening. Some in doing so lost their lives.

It tore down the walls as it went to the throne room. Cody and Maya were present when they saw it. The spear headed straight at Mason who was sitting on the Iron throne.

Before it could touch Mason. A shadow hand caught it with ease. "Thanks for that T. This was a declaration of war according to the pact."

"Call the commanders and Bring the clan leaders. It's time we deal with the Rainbow and get back those children." Ozen said to a barefoot soldier.

"Human are predictable always resorting to senseless violence." Said an individual in a lab coat looking at his crystal ball. "This is all according to plan. Phase one is almost complete."

Sorry for making this chapter very short but it'll be my last for sometime.

Please vote, follow and comment would really like to hear from you.☺