Chapter 45 Zane

"OK, I can do this." Cody said as he began to create a phantom claw on his right hand. He then compressed all that energy on to his index finger. With one flick Cody was sent flying backwards.

As he flew he collided with Zack in mid air. "Hey are you alright?" Zack asked as Cody apologized.

"Anyways what were you doing?" Cody asked while Zack cleaned himself up.

"I'm trying to increase my mobility by using the basic air release from my wind clone's hand." Zack replied.

"After moving fast what else would you do?" Teddy asked as she approached the boys. "Why don't you add another spell into the mix. One that is powerful and does not waste alot of energy."

"Like what?" Cody asked curiously.

"Since he is moving towards the target. A melee attack would be perfect." She replied.

"Tornado fist!" The boys both shouted in unison. Teddy nodded with approval. As she did so, she had a smile on her face.

"And I suggest you keep on practicing that thing you did. You might be on to something there." Teddy commented as Cody smiled with anticipation.

"Yes ma'am." He replied quickly. After realizing what she just did, Teddy's face began to turn red as she speed walked back to camp, while covering her face.

"Continue please."She told them.

"I heard that ever since the the school accident Teddy has been reluctant on going on missions." Cody said as he watched her walk away. "I hope one day she realizes that it was not her fault."

"I know." Zack replied as he returned to his clones. "Well let's get back to work." Zack continued as he jumped on to the pawm of his clones.

Cody exhaled deeply as he clenched his fist. Out of ten attempts, I managed four. He thought as he looked at the targets in front of him.

"Wow these boys are giving it all they got." Teddy watched as she prepared to dish out food. While placing a plate she noticed her own reflection.  "Can I become stronger to?" She asked. Ha what am I saying? A weak person like me will never be strong. How can I when I couldn't even own up to my own mistakes? She thought as a certain image flashed in her mind.

"Okay this time I got this." Cody proclaimed as he compressed all of the energy from his phantom claw to his index finger. Let me stabilize the energy first before I release it. Cody thought as he closed his eyes. "This is trial number sixty-two. Let it rip!" He shouted as he accidentally launched darkness slash into the sky instead.

Zack while resting by a guava tree noticed a crecent moon like thing flying really quick. "That's fast and from what I can tell it carries a lot of power. Nice." He then continued training. "My Zack stream combo is almost there."

"BBoys! Time to eat!" Teddy called as she began to eat. With the sound of the Lusuthu river gently flowing down stream and the cool atmospheric air. Teddy thought it would be best to eat under the warm heat of a sunny afternoon than the cold shadow of trees.

With the two boys competing to see who will reach her first Teddy began to eat her fish. As she was about to put the spoon into her mouth, Teddy heard a loud explosion. Soon the very ground they stood on began to vibrate vigorously for sometime. The tents fell apart and some leaves on trees dropped to the ground. The trees themselves shook from side to side causing the animals on them to fall off as well. "What is happening? An earthquake in this country is impossible unless earth magic is used." Teddy stated as she fell onto the ground.

"I-I agree something is wrong here and besides according to the attribute registry nobody uses any thing close to Earth magic except for plant magic." Zack replied. Cody on the other hand, was on the ground trying to keep himself from vomiting due to the violent shaking.