69. request

Warning: sexual content

A request from fianceeofshawnmendes hope you like it xx ❤❤

Right now me and Shawn both have our parents over for dinner. At the moment we are waiting for the food to finish cooking. Me and Shawn are talking to both of our parents separately when I feel arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind.

"Lisa baby, when is food going to be ready?"

"Soon Shawn I promise." I say turning around to face him and then give him a quick kiss.

"Alright love. I'll go tell my parents that."

I go back to talking to my parents the timer goes off while talking signifying the food is ready so I tell everyone to go into the dining room and wait for me to bring the food out.

I bring it out and sit next to Shawn and as per usual before our family meals we say what we are thankful for. We have all said something except Shawn so I'm ready to hear what he has to say.

"I'm thankful for this gorgeous woman right by my side she has been there for me when I needed her and she is the absolute love of my life. I couldn't have wished for anyone better to have walked into my life. I love you my beautiful baby girl." He says smiling and turning to face me.

That makes me blush and my parents and his both start laughing because my cheeks are flaming red. They start making jokes and saying how we are both so cute together.

I give Shawn a quick kiss then we start eating. As we are eating I feel Shawn's hand on my thigh.

He places his hand there gently. I didn't make anything of it at first. Not until I felt the hand travelling underneath my dress and towards the top of my knickers. He plays with the top of my knickers and that makes my breath hitch a little bit making my mum ask

"Lisa darling are you ok?"

"I'm fine mum just got a cold chill down my spine."

"Ok Lisa."

Shawn smirks a little bit knowing that I could lie like that only made him want to tease me some more and puts his fingers down pants.

I have to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out in pleasure.

We all finish the food so I decide to stand up making Shawn's hand abruptly.

"Who wants dessert?"

They all say yes and Shawn said he will help me get it.

Shawn grabs the plates from my hand and places them down. He comes over to me picks me up and places me into the countertop and smashes his lips against mine. The kiss seemed really needy and passionate. I kissed back with the same amount of force. Shawn's lips start trailing down my jaw to my neck and he starts sucking gently on my sweet spot making me moan ever so slightly.

"Everything alright in there guys?" Shawn's mum asks.

"Y...y...Yeah Everything is fine we will be out in a minute."

He carries on sucking my sweet spot with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god." I whisper.

I pull his face up and kiss him on the lips. I then pull away, get down and take the dessert to the dining room once I have fixed myself up.

After dessert me and Shawn go to the front door and say goodbye to our parents.

As soon as I close the door my back hits it. Shawn is towering over me his hand above my head and his forehead on mine.

"Damn Lisa you were turning me on so much tonight."

"Well you see Shawn it wasn't my intention." I say with a smirk on my lips.

"Oh wasn't your intention. So you are not wearing the dress that I like on you that you know turns me on and makes me feel some kind of way."

"Nope I don't know what you are on about."

He leans closer his hot breath on my neck.

"Oh baby girl I think you do."

Then he starts kissing down my neck.

"Lisa?"

I him in pleasure in response.

"I want to make love to you."

"Then let's make love."

And with that he leads me to the bedroom.

The next morning.....

I got up and put Shawn's t shirt on. I walk downstairs to make breakfast and my hair is up in a messy bun.

While cooking I feel a hot breath down the back of my neck followed with a soft gentle kiss.

I turn around and I am greeted with Shawn standing there.

"Oh Lisa you look amazing in my clothes."

"Oh don't I know it Shawn."

He starts kissing me and the kiss gets heated up pretty quickly. I love my lips down his jawline to his neck.

"Lisa wanna do round to if love making?"

I walk away, turn the stove off and grab Shawn's hand and lead him to the bedroom.

I lie down on the bed and say...

"Yes I want you to make love to me."

"Then love is what you will get baby girl."

Shawn says crawling on top of me.

With that we had round 2 of love making and it was incredible. I really did love him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Thank you all so much for reading hope you enjoyed it xx