Confessing

Jesse was walking around dual academy looking for Jaden, Jaden was at the shore, looking at the ocean as many thoughts played around in his mind. Jesse saw Jaden and walked to him "Jaden I have something to say.." Jesse tripped over a rock, "Jesse!" Jaden panicked and immediately got to his side. "I'm good, only that I fell for you" Jesse tries using a pick-up line to hide the pain, "Oh man, what was so important that you weren't seeing your steps?! You might seriously get hu-" "I love you Jaden" "Oh-". Jesse looks down feeling like he was going to cry, getting over his shock Jaden gets closer to Jesse and gently puts his hand under Jesse's chin "Jesse look at me". 

Jesse slowly looked at him, Jaden smiled brightly at him, his hand reaching up to cup his cheek "...I love you too Jesse". Jesse cries happy tears and kiss his lips, feeling those soft lips, Jaden has wanted so much on his, he kissed back, longing feelings expressing on the kiss. Jesse brings him close and kissed him deeper, Jaden gives out a quiet moan, lips still on Jesse's as he pushes him down on the sand. Jesse lets Jaden do whatever wrapping his arms around his waist, one of Jaden's hands goes on Jesse's hair, while the other down his shoulders. He nips Jesse's lower lip asking, nearly demanding for entrance, Jesse accept and open his mouth. Happily at the other's acceptance, Jaden starts exploring every inch of Jesse's mouth. 

Something he did only in his dreams, never even comparing with the real thing. Jesse moans and he was thinking the same loving to share every moment with him, maybe even marrying him and having kids, Jaden's heart quicken at the sounds he was able to draw from the teal haired boy beneath him, the one he would give everything up for, the one who has stolen his heart with only a smile. Jesse was feeling the same and wrapped his legs around the brown haired dualist's waist, "Where's that dummy-brother-of-mi-" Johan's jaw drops to the ground at the sight before him. Haou followed him and was shocked, Johan quickly recovers and practically yells "Well hell! Finally!". 

Haou hugged Johan "finally my brother found someone" yelling, Jesse heard them and blushed deeply hiding his face in Jaden's shirt. Jaden's own face gets redder at being caught, Haou smirks. "when I get up from here your dead" Jesse groaned, Johan who was still in Haou's arms turns to him " Oh come on Haou! Leave the kids to play! At least Jaden will stop Jesse's ramblings at night!" "He's literally all he speaks about! It's driving me crazy!" "Oh you been having wet dreams about Haou" Jesse smirks. Haou blushes and looks at Johan, At Jesse's words and Haou's gaze at him, Johan's face goes ten shades of red "I-I -I.." he stutters "Look who talks you are the one caught red handed not me~". Jesse smirks "your practically moaning every night". 

Haou blushes and looks away as he had wet dreams about Johan,  he says back "Then again, there were a lot of sounds coming from your room, the day you saw Jaden at the beach party last weekend!". It's Jaden's turn to blush and look at Jesse, Jesse blushed "I'm weak against sexy, what about you when Haou was dared to dress as a sexy maid, you have a boner seeing him in the outfit". Haou was covering his crotch blushing, Johan at that moment must have invented a few new shades of red " O-Okay then if we are playing all secrets out, should I tell Jaden about that time when you-", Jesse's blush got redder "say and I'll tell Haou another secret". 

Haou was curious, "Well if you are so insistent dear brother..". Jaden was now dead curious, "you hump pillows at night" Jesse growled. Haou wanted to play the game to and smirks looking at Jaden, "You- Wait WHAT! How dare you little tweek!" "SHIT" Jesse got up and ran. Haou watched, Jaden frowns at Haou's smirk, 'oh God' he thinks. Johan goes after Jesse as fast as he can, 'Thank god' Jaden thought, thinking he was safe from Haou, as he watched the twins run. "You are not escaping me Jesse!" Johan yelled , then stopped and turned to Jaden pointing To Jesse with one finger " He stole your underwear!", Jaden's jaw practically fell from his skull.