Saving Eggs

Haou moans, "J-Jaden" Johan whimpers, looking at him. Jamie chuckles as they pass the final room and Jacklyn knocks at the door, Rainbow face got cherry colored "Dark!~". Jaden moans and pulls away, panting, Jesse giggles. Jim follows, someone was sneaking around and walking into the nursey smirking. Dark chuckles, Haou pants heavily. "You ok with that?" Johan asks, smiling a bit, the door opens and they enter inside. Jacklyn goes directly to Bruno and Yusa, Rainbow pouts "You really like to embarrass me don't you?". Jaden pants, looking at him, "yes bro" Jesse smiles then sensed something off and growls going to the nursey. "hey" Bruno and Yusa smiles, the kidnapper smirks looking at the egg and opens a bag designed to carry eggs and starts putting them in the bag.

Dark kissed his cheek then smelled a stranger and growls "someone's here and they don't belong", Haou smiles and kissed his cheek. Johan senses that too and quickly follows after Jesse, growling dangerously, Jacklyn grins and hugs them "Thought I lost you, like literally lost you". Rainbow purrs, then gets worried, sniffing the air, noting the foreign smell "Where?", Jaden purrs, then senses something wrong "Haou someone has entered the castle to ..the nursery!!".

*think of the red as blue*

Jesse enters the nursey only to find his eggs gone and he snapped and goes to the closet putting a fighting outfit on and puts a sword on his belt and walks to the stables getting a horse and rides to the guys sent, "sorry" Bruno and Yusa says

Jesse enters the nursey only to find his eggs gone and he snapped and goes to the closet putting a fighting outfit on and puts a sword on his belt and walks to the stables getting a horse and rides to the guys sent, "sorry" Bruno and Yusa says. "the nursery" Dark run to the nursey, Haou growls "guards sound the alarms, someone is in the castle or in the forest or village". Jacklyn smiles and kisses their cheeks "It's all good", Rainbow quickly follows after his brother. Jaden stays by Haou's side, his head down, the guards nod and left to do what Haou ordered. The kidnapper smirks as he turned his horse to run to the forest away from the castle, Bruno and Yusa purrs.

Dark looks in the nursey finding it empty of eggs "damnit someone took them", "its ok bro, where's lady Jesse" Haou asked. "hey bastard, get back here" a hooded figure follows him, Jacklyn smiles "Are the others here?". Rainbow stops near him and gasps not seeing the eggs there, the servants shook their heads "We haven't seen him Young master Haou". Jaden whimpers, and turns running to the nursery, the kidnapper chuckles and makes his horse run faster, jumping over a fallen log. "yeah" Yusa nods, Dark growls darkly. "that's not him to disappear" Haou follows Jaden, the hooded figure still follows getting close. "all the mans?" Jacklyn asks looking around seeing the others talking, Rainbow looks around and runs to the nest, moving the covers and pillows away, searching frankly.

"Y-yeah" Jaden runs in the nursery, passing Dark and directly near Rainbow, the kidnapper growl as the horse jumps over a fence, he gets his sword out. "there here probably lost" Yusa giggles, Dark helps look. Haou looks around, the hooded figure make the horse take the jump and takes his sword with a rose on the handle out "bring it". "Knowing Jack's sense of direction, surely"Jacklyn giggles, Rainbow looks more worried throwing the blankets away. "Here it must be here" Jaden whispers looking around, then suddenly stops, Johan comes panting at the door. The kidnapper growls and swings his sword at the hooded figure, "hey I take that offense" Jack whines.