Jadey's Marriage Law In The Past

Haou pouts at his grandpa "Yubel you mind talking to this stubborn man", Jadey stop saying the spell "I'm Jaden and Jesse's kid". Sapphire points "I'm Haou and Johan's kid and our mothers great grandfather was Mamoru which is me" she wraps her arm around Jadey's waist, Jaden pouts cutely at him. "Shall I use the Jaden's way?" Yubel asks, looking at him rubbing her hands, Johan smirks "Please do". Grandma was shocked "Wait wait theirs, that's not-", Grandpa looks suspiciously at Haou, then yelps feeling something hit his head "Auch". Jesse and Haou bust out laughing, "its true" Jadey and Sapphire laughs to. Jaden and Johan laugh, holding onto eachother, Grandpa glares at them, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yubel chuckles and goes in her human form landing behind Jadey and Sapphire, "-possible" Grandma finishes and chuckles. Haou chuckles, Jesse whines feeling more kicks "bro your babies are very active". "Yubel is the same as back then" Jadey and Sapphire hugs her, Johan smiles and walks to Jesse kissing his cheek "they took after their father, rubbing circles over Jesse's belly. Jaden laughs and walks closer to Haou leaning against him, Grandpa's eyes widen "Wait His babies" He points to them. Jesse purrs loudly as they calmed down, "all 10" Haou holds Jaden close. Johan smiles and pecks his lips then pulls away, Jaden purrs and leans against him, placing one hand over his own belly.

Grandpa glares at them "And you let them do that", Jesse purrs. "yeah we're in a four-way relationship" Haou says then his eyes widen "bro, when", Johan smiles and wraps his arm around Jesse's waist "I'm sorry about before". Jaden backs away and looks everywhere but at him "Well.." he says nervously, Grandpa growls "I will not tolerate this-". Grandma slaps his across the head "Stop it, don't you see they're happy, we aren't in our days", Yubel laughs, holding on Sapphire. "never do that again, you made me feel depressed" Jesse licks his cheek, Haou goes to his fox form and jumps around making happy fox noises. The girls giggle, Johan smiles and purrs happily " yeah I know, .. I'm really sorry...but I thought that if I said those to you, you would leave without thinking twice about me...after all you had the chance to leave and came back for me, when I was no help".

Jaden sighs in relief and grins watching the cute Haou, Grandpa looks at them and sighs "what about their fiances?". Grandma frowns "we just have to say 'no'", "I know but I feel lonely and scared without you" Jesse whines then he felt pissed "I'm marrying Jaden damnit and your not stopping me from doing so". Haou puts his paws on Jaden's waist and puts his head under his shirt and licks his belly "how far", Johan pulls him close "And I'm definitely marrying Haou" He states. Jaden smiles, placing his hands on Haou's head "three and a half". Grandpa groans "Not you two, their betrothed since birth" "well they better find someone else because no one touches my Jaden" Jesse growls as his claws came out, Haou purrs "I'm gay not straight and I marry who the hell I want to damn with being betrothed" he goes to his human form and holds Johan close and made his teeth come out and bites his neck leaving a mark.

Jaden growls and walks behind Jesse, wrapping his arms around him and kisses his neck then bites there "He's mine and I love him, to the hell my betrothal", Johan yelps and places his hand over his mouth, to hide whatever sounds may come out, Grandma sighs "We will have to speak to the Truesdales then". Jesse moans loudly not even caring who hears, Haou blinks "you mean Syrus Truesdale and Zane Truesdale they have boyfriends, Syrus is dating and carrying Chazz Princeton's baby and Zane is dating Atticus Rhodes". Jaden purrs and licks over the bite "Mine", Johan leans against Haou curious "Yes and Syrus's is at least five months along". Grandpa sighs "They are as unknowing about this betrothal as are you , this betrothal was done between us and their grandparents", Jesse purrs "we're grandparents to and we let Jadey, Sapphire and Yubel date and have kids". 

"we don't like them like that and I wouldn't marry them if you held a gun to my head" Haou growls then saw a group of people walking to them and hold Johan closer "what are the Truesdale's, Chazz and Atticus doing here", Jaden smiles, holding Jesse closer to his body "They have the right to choose". Johan blushes again, and frowns at the other's sight, Grandma sighs "I called them here". Jesse whines and tears start falling "I love Jay, I want to marry him and become his wife" he starts crying, Haou growls "I hate you people and how this works". "I don't want to be here" Syrus whines clinging to Chazz with a death grip, Atticus looked like he was going to be sick "where's the bathroom" and he had a noticeable bump and was looking pale but he does know he's pregnant.