Johan Doesn't Love Jaden Anymore

Alex growls and struggles "get off me you fat bitch!", Jaden cries, rocking the little one, walking out of the room. Jesse purrs more, Jezza purrs. "FAT!!" Haou growls, "papa Jaden" Jessica pins her ears. Johan smiles and continues kissing his fur, Janet smiles "I was so worried". Alex whimpers in fear "Yeah fat" he dares to say, Jaden hums and looks up at her with an emotionless face "Yes?". Jesse purrs louder, "sorry babe" Jezza smiles. Haou snarls showing his teeth, "sorry about daddy" Jessica whimpers. Johan smiles nuzzling him, Janet smiles "just don't go with strangers anymore". Alex whimpers trying to get away from him, "Ah" Jaden's smile didn't reach his eyes at all as he held his baby "It's ok , little one".

Jesse purrs nuzzling back, "ok" Jezza smiles. Haou growls, "ok" Jessica looks at him. Johan smiles and purrs, Janet pecks her lips. "let me go" Alex whimpers, Jaden nods and turns around slowly walking towards the garden. Jesse seen Jaden and run to him, Jezza kissed back. "I'll think about it" Haou doesn't know he's sitting on Alex's legs with his member too close to his entrance, Jessica follows. Johan whimpers as he saw him too "Don't", Janet kissed her deeply. Alex smirks and bucks, entering him painfully. Jaden sits one one of the benche , softly singing to the baby, Johan shakes his head "Don't make me go to him". Janet pulls away and growls at Alex getting up, Alex smirks and starts thrusting painfully in him.

Jaden's head snaps in Haou's direction and runs, holding the baby close, Jesse heard Hoau running to him. Haou kept screaming in pain "no stop" he cries, Jezza whimpers. Janet gets off the bed, Alex smirks and continues slamming painfully and violently in him "hear you liked it painful". Jaden runs in the room, Haou eyes widen and screams in pain clawing the floor arching. Jaden growls his eyes going purely white as he raises one hand electricity shooting towards Alex, Alex groans in pain arching. Haou whines trying to stand up, Jaden growls laying the baby on the bed and makes the electricity like a chain around Alex "I'm gonna do to you the same thing you've done to them".

Haou whimpers "Jay", Jaden growls and drags Alex out of the room. Alex was still shaking from the electricity, Johan whimpers looking away. Haou whines, "papa Jaden" Jessica whines. Jaden looks at her hard, his eyes still all white, Johan whimpers more and growls at him. "papa Jaden" Jessica shows sad kitten eyes, Jaden sighs, his eyes turning back to their normal chocolate brown ones, still keeping Alex on a tight leash "Sorry little one". Janet takes the baby in her arms, Jessica purrs smiling "need help". Jaden sighs and nods, Jessica looks at Alex and walks to him sniffing him. Alex growls at her, and groans as Jaden tightened his leash on him. "Behave" Jaden growled, Janet gently rock the baby.

Jessica whines scared clinging to Jaden's leg, Jezza smiles at the sight. Alex glares at him and at the little girl, Jaden places his free hand on Jessica's head and sends another wave of electricity to Alex. Janet kisses the baby's head and looks up at Jezza "Will ours be so..small?", "he's scary" Jessica whimpers and unconsciously moves her hand to her belly. "babies are always small and fragile, but Jessica is the smallest out of her nine siblings" Jezza says, Jesse was looking for Haou and Jaden. Jaden notices and picks her up in his arms, kissing her cheek "Congrats little one" he says as he starts dragging Alex down the halls to the prisons down there, Alex groans following.

Janet gapes "N-nine" her eyes travel downwards to Jezza's belly, Johan whines. "thanks papa" Jessica purrs, "Jesse had ten kittens in one litter with Johan, there's no telling how many are in here" Jezza says. "bro suck it up, your baby is saved and they need to know about their babies with me" Jesse pouts "give Jay a chance to make it up to you, please", Jaden smiles and and walks down the stairs "it will be a little dark here, lil'princess". Alex walks after him, growling, Janet's eyes widen, as she looks down at the baby, thinking of how they would take care of more. "I have no problem with you telling them" Johan says clinging to him "but that baby is not mine and I'm not giving him any chance", "ok" Jessica clings to him.