Dino Mama

Johan blushes scratching the back of his neck "Sorry", Jaden chuckles. "Such babies" Ellen said, holding Robert in her arms, Ella giggles and nods to her sister's statement. Hasselberry's eye twitches at the other two, he pinches their ears up "What were you going to say?" He asked in an overly sweet tone, Haou smiles and goes back to his human form. Jesse laughs "lets started", Noah and Nolan whines "sorry". Jim sighs "where did you hear those words", the boys were thinking "you guys, maybe uncle Chazz". Johan grins "ok", Jaden nods getting of the bed. "Uncle Chazz?" Ella asks, playing with Robert's fingers, "Definitely Uncle Chazz" Ellen says, smiling down at her little brother.

Hasselberry's eye twitches more, he starts stepping out of the room "You two don't think you got out of it" he says to the boys. Jesse and Haou smiles, Jim sighs. "luckily he doesn't know I'm dating one of Uncle Haou and Aunt Johan's kids and your dating one of Uncle Jaden and Aunt Jesse's kids- ow what" Noah rubbed his arm, "shut up you idiot, mom can hear if you whisper dumbass" Nolan said. Jaden heads to their small kitchen "I really think we should make a home of our own here" he thinks loudly, Johan follows him. Hasselberry's head snaps towards them, Jesse follows them. "really bro" Haou said, Jim crossed his arms "what was that". The boys looked at their parents then at each other then ran to a window and open it and jumps out it running for their lives, Jaden's eyes widen "You heard?".

Johan chuckles getting the egg out, Hasselberry runs to the window "Come here you little brats?!!". Ellen and Ella sigh "Idiots" Then look at each other "Wait Ruby-", "bro you talk out loud" Haou giggles. Jesse helps getting the eggs, "boys come back with Ruby" Jim yelled. Noah and Nolan kept running till they ran into the room where Jesse, Jaden, Johan and Haou were in, Jaden and Johan turn around looking at them. Hasselberry looks at the girls "take care of your bro" then he jumps out of the window, Ellen and Ella simply nod. "hi auntie, uncle" Noah and Nolan waved, Jesse sighs "again". Haou looks at the little girl, Jim starts pacing while panicking about Ruby.

Jaden too looks at the girl "Ok kids I know that you're not really too good, but kidnapping a baby", Johan pats Jesse on the back. Hasselberry runs in the room too, panting, Ella gets closer to her father "Calm down daddy, mommy is gonna get Ruby". "bro you forgot to leave Ruby with dad" Noah punches his brother in the arm accidently making him drop Ruby, Haou's eyes widen and runs and catches Ruby holding her close "boys careful babies are fragile". Jesse looks at the boys "when your mother comes your in so much trouble", Jim nods and hugs her. Jaden gets closer to Haou looking at the baby in his arms "Ruby huh?", Johan counts "One two three.." he points at the door. 

The door opens with a slam, Hasselberry was there fuming "Brats" he growls. Ella hugs back, rubbing his back, Ellen sits on the bed. Jesse looks at Hasselberry, Ruby comes out and sniffs little Ruby. Haou starts calming Ruby "its ok baby girl", Noah and Nolan goes to the window opening it jumping out again. "thanks" Jim smiles purring and kisses her forehead, Jaden and Johan look at them curiously. James smiles brightly "We think we are preg-", Jasmine slaps a hand over his mouth, looking over at her parents worried. Ellen blushes and smiles, still rocking her brother, "what was that" Jesse and Haou looks at them. Jim smiles, James takes his cousin's hand off his mouth "we think we're pregnant" He says. 

A thumb nail was heard, then another one, Hasselberry sneaks behind them. "aren't you too young" Haou asked, "well Jadey and Sapphire are pregnant" Jesse said. The boys were trying not to make noise, A spark of hope rises in Jasmine's chest, hoping for acceptance. James smiles happily. Jaden had fallen over Johan thankfully, protecting his belly, Ella smiles "Wanna go search for them?". Hasselberry tackles them down, Haou fainted. Jesse catches Haou "I'm happy for you whos the father", Noah and Nolan screams. "if you want to sure" Jim smiles nodding, Jaden catches Ruby in his arms "Geez Haou". "Well .."Jasmine trails off, James chuckles "Com'on cus' say it".