Saving Jessica

Yuri smiles and kisses his head, stroking his hair, "Heard you moan in our room, geez, really nii-san?" Yuya mumbles to himself, grabbing one of his toys in a drawer. Jaden stops and looks at Jesse, before blushing and hiding his head in the crook of Johan's neck "meanie~", Johan chuckles holding his head there with one hand. Kai chuckles, Hasselberry gasps when the Ferris wheel moves again. Yusei moan opening his mouth more, Yugo purrs louder. Yuto watches, Jesse giggles. Crystal purrs smiling, Jim chuckles at him. Jack goes even faster and deeper, Jessica roams the castle halls. Yuri chuckles "hormones are already working on you", Yuya walks to the bed grabbing a bottle of lube from the nightstand, squeezing some on his fingers, spreading his legs and circling them around his butthole "Can't believe it he can be so dumb. . Mmmm".

Johan chuckles and makes to push him down on the bed, accidentally pushing Jaden's member, Jaden moans rather loudly, throwing his head back, his eyes closed tight. Kai kisses her head "we'd better get going", Hasselberry pouts clinging to him. Yusei moans , trying to stand still, Yugo tilts his head confused. Yuto blushes watching, Jesse blushes looking. Crystal nods sitting up, Jim chuckles holding him. Jack moans louder pounding into his mouth and felt close, "You've become soft, not loud anymore" Yuri explains. "L-like really dumb, ...mmmm.and forgetful" Yuya moans slipping one finger in his hole and arching a little, Johan gasps eyes wide as he looks over at Jesse, moving his hand away from there.

Jaden whines and pouts, starting to grind against Johan's leg, sinful moans leaving the rosy lips, Kai sits up too, cleaning himself a little. Hasselberry purrs as the Ferris wheel stops, Yusei moans, closing his mouth a little so his teeth were grazing the sensitive skin. A figure smirks in the shadows, "oh" Yugo shrugs. Yuto whines quietly wanting to take him, Jesse smirks and lightly brushed his tail close to Jaden's hips. Crystal cleans herself up, Jim smiles purring. Jack cries out coming, Jessica whines walking faster. Yuri chuckles, stroking his hair "and clingy", Yuya moans, pulling his fingers out and putting lube on the toy , pressing it against his hole "S-stupid..ah!".

Jaden shivers and moans grinding faster, wrapping his tail around Jesse's "More! I need more! Please! I need more~", Johan look down at Jaden pleading his arms still around Johan's neck and gives a tentative grind, touching their crotches hard together. Kai puts on a robe and hands one to Crystal, Hasselberry pouts and gets up when the Ferris wheel stops. Yusei gasps, trying to swallow all he could, the figures follow her. Yugo pouts "cause I love you", Yuto whines a little louder. Jesse licks Jaden's skin, Crystal puts it on. Jim sits up, Jack pants heavily still coming. Jessica whines louder and jogs, Yuri's eyes widen as he looks down at Yugo "I........r-really?". Yuya hears something, but shakes it off, starting to thrust the toy in him and moaning loudly, arching his back, Jaden gives a melodious moan arching his back and desperately grinding "More~ Please! I need to cum so bad~ It hurts, Jess, Jo-kun ~~~".

Kai fixes his hair and takes her hand, Hassleberry takes his hand walking out. Yusei gulps it down, whining, and squirming, the figures run after her faster. "yep" Yugo smiles and kisses him, Yuto whines even louder. Jesse takes his member in his mouth and bobs his head but his tail was flaring for some reason, Crystal smiles at him. Jim follows, Jack goes to his knees and stands Yusei up and put his lips on the tip and stroked the rest. Jessica starts running and crying "LEAVE ME ALONE" she screams till the whole castle heard, "Even after how I took you the first time?" Yuri asks looking away. Yuya stops and blinks looking at the ceiling "Don't tell me I forgot to lock the-" Yuya sits up, his face flushed and panting, his eyes locking with Yuto's "shit" he quickly grabs the sheet to cover himself, Jaden gasps and moans loudly in pleasure, arching his back.

Johan kisses Jaden's neck, looking at Jesse's tail curiously, Kai smiles "think you can get us at the beach?". Hasseberry sighs in relief at being with foot on the ground, Yusei moans, his legs shaking from the pleasure. The figures quickly grab her and put a tissue at her nose, Yugo nods "yeah". "whos stupid" Yuto looks at him, Jesse's ears twitch and looks around growling and his tail sways violently. "I'll try" Crystal picks him up and flies to the beach, Jim chuckles. Jack takes him all in and bobs his head, "JOAN, MOMMY, DADDY, PAPA!!!!" Jessica screams struggling. "You are too pure for me Yugo" Yuri looks at him and gently strokes his hair, Yuya gulps, whimpering a little while moving the toy under the sheets, being caught just making him more horny ".....you".