Births

Aster coughs blood, Haou gasped feeling wet. Jesse growls back "if you want to go to jail fine I'm not stopping you, but your gonna get rape there" he lets him go and walks to Haou, Jim smiles "you hungry little one". Nolan kisses her, "sorry your tail is tickling me" Noah said and bucks his member in James mouth. Jaden's eyes widen, as he looks down "Shit", Johan grabs Aster, and throws him outside, not coming back in the room. Ruby purrs more, opening her little mouth, Jasmine kisses back immediately. James gasped, taking more of Noah in his mouth, Haou whimpers. Jesse looks and runs to Johan "bro Haou is going into labor", Jim smiles and undo's his shirt and holds Ruby to his nipple.

Nolan kisses her deeper, Noah smirks and makes James take more of him and thrust his member in and out on his mouth. Jaden looks up at Haou "Think you can make it till the infirmary?", Johan clenches his fists, and turns back walking in the room, directly by Haou's side. Ruby takes the nipple in her mouth, sucking softly, Hasselberry and the girls chuckle at the sight. Jasmine moans, opening her mouth, James moans not arguing, letting Noah do whatever he wants. "I don't know" Haou cries feeling pain and the pain increased from the previous action and he was still bleeding out because of Aster, Jim smiles "is Robert hungry to". Nolan explores her mouth, Noah moans "I'm close".

"No time, he needs to get there" Johan gently picks Haou in his arms and runs outside, in the direction of the infirmary, not sparing anyone a glance, Hasselberry picks Robert up, and as soon that Robert sees Jim and Ruby, he reaches out for him. Jasmine moans, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, James sucks harder in response, deepthroating him. Haou screams in pain, Jesse follows his brother. "hey little boy" Jim kisses his forehead and holds, Robert to his other nipple. Nolan gently lays her back hovering over her still kissing her, Noah moans and comes. Johan runs faster, nearly at the infirmary "A little bit Haou, only a little bit", Jaden runs after them.

Robert eagerly takes the nipple in his mouth, sucking harder than his sis, Ruby purrs sucking gently. Ella and Ellen sit on some chairs there, Jasmine moans, rubbing her tongue against his. James moans loudly, swallowing, Haou whimpers and bites his lip. Jesse still following, Jim squeaks "easy Robert". Nolan moans and rubs his back and rubs her entrance, "want me to put it in to" Noah asked still coming. Johan slams open the infirmary doors "NURSE WE NEED HELP!!", Jaden runs inside too. Robert whines, but slows down, Jasmine moans loudly, her hands playing with his hair, tugging a little. James swallows again, and sucks, spreading his legs, the nurse looks "lay him on the bed".

Jesse stands next to Jaden, "it hurts mommy a little, but if you want" Jim rubs his back. Nolan moans and rubs harder "want me", Noah smirks "back, hands and knees or riding me". Johan nods carefully laying Haou in the nearest bed, standing by his side, Haou's hand in his, Robert purrs and sucks a little more but not enough to hurt. "Yes" Jasmine breaths out, between moans. "H-hands and knees" James blushes, the nurse gets everything ready "Haou I need you to push". Haou screams in pain pushing till the head starts crowning, Jim smiles rubbing his back. "back, hands and knees or ridging me" Nolan smirks, Noah smirks "get in position then". Johan kisses his forehead, rubbing his back soothingly, "B-back" Jasmine says, looking up at him "Want you to top me so badly~".

James turns around on his hands and knees, but in the air, as he swings his hips teasingly. Robert purrs happily, Ruby starts gurgling. Haou screams pushing the baby halfway, the nurse pulls the baby out wrapping the baby in a towel handing it to Jesse. Nolan smirks and strips their clothes, Noah slams into James hard, fast and rough. "babe take Ruby please" Jim asked, Johan smiles "Good job" he kisses his cheek. Jaden looks at the baby in Jesse's arms "So small", Jasmine blushes and spreads her legs. James throws his head back, crying out, Hasselberry gently takes Ruby and pats her back. Ruby burps, Ella and Ellen chuckle at their cute sister.