Saving Jack From A Snake Bite

Zane nods "He's right" "So where then?" Chazz asks, "I want you to do your worst" Jesse blushed. Jack and Yusa bites his lip, "one of our rooms" Syrus smiles. Jaden smirks and sits up hovering over him, he rubs the tip at his hole "My worst huh?" he bites his neck "You sure that tight little hole of yours could handle me at my worst, Kitten?", Yusei eagerly opens his mouth, for the prying tongues. "Our room then" Chazz says, Zane nods and picks Syrus up in his arms. Jaden grabs Jesse's hands and ties them to the bed "Payback time, baby" Jaden smirks and gets his legs up to his shoulders, slamming into him, Yusei moans loudly, his hands behind their heads bringing them closer.

Chazz and Zane walk to the dorms, Jesse screams arching. Jack and Yusa moans, Syrus lays his head on his brothers shoulder. Jaden groans "God Jess, no matter how much I bang you, you're always so damn tight", Yusei moans loudly. Zane chuckles as Chazz opens the door and they go in, Jesse pants "and your always huge". Yusa kisses Jacks neck and rubs both their crotches, Syrus pouts. Jaden smirks and starts thrusting violently in him, Yusei moans bucking. Zane chuckles more as he sits in the bed, Syrus in front of him, facing Chazz, Chazz smirks and closes the door. Jesse screams arching more, Jack moans bucking. Yusa smirks and puts her hands in their pants, Syrus blushes.

Jaden rams into him painfully and violently, and leaves bite marks in his legs, Yusei moans and bucks in her hand. Zane wraps his arms around his waist, Chazz takes off his jacket and shirt and gets in front of him, locking their lips. Jesse continues screaming, Yusa pulls their members out and licks their tips. Jack squeaks and shivers, Syrus kissed back. Jaden rams harder into him, putting his legs to his chest as he goes deeper, Yusei squirms in pleasure. Zane slips his hands under his shirt stroking the warm skin, as he nips at his neck, Chazz bites his lip, taking Sy's shirt off. Jesse screams "GOD JAY", Yusa takes their tips in her mouth and swirls her tongue around it.

Jack moans bucking, Syrus gasped moaning. Jaden smirks and continues faster, ramming painfully in him, Yusei closes his eyes tight, and bucks, Zane kisses there, his hands traveled ghostly up to his nipples. Chazz sticks his tongue in his mouth, swirling it around, Jesse screams feeling tears. Yusa takes them both and bobs her head, Jack moans gripping her hair. Syrus moans, Jaden thrusts deeper, hitting his sweet spot, as he places a ring on his member. Yusei moans throwing his head back in the bed, Zane plays with his nipples. Chazz rubs his tongue against his, as he strokes Syrus's member through his pants, Jesse squirms whining as he screams.

Yusa bobs her head faster, Jack moans louder. Syrus moans bucking, Jaden thrusts harder, abusing his sweet spot mercilessly. Yusei moans and bucks, Zane pinches his nipples, as Chazz gives one hard stroke. Jesse screams whining "babe please". Yusa deep throats them, Jack moans feeling close. Syrus moans and comes, "Please what kitten?~" Jaden teases as he continues his actions his hand running teasingly around Jesse's member. Yusei moans, shuddering as he comes without a warning, Zane bite his neck again "That's fast baby bro?". Chazz smirks and takes off their clothes, "please let me cum" Jesse whines. Jack comes without warning, Yusa moans coughing and swallows.

Syrus moans blushing, "Aww my Kitten wants that?" Jaden says his hand, still teasing him, as he continues his thrusts "Give me your best kiss and I'll let you cum, baby" Jaden whispers near his ear licking his earlobe, then gets in front of him. Yusei falls back in he bed sill coming, Zane smirks and looks over at Chazz. Chazz nods and lines up, Jesse kisses him biting his lip. Jack moans still coming, Yusa coughs still swallowing. Syrus bushes, Jaden opens his mouth, as he strokes Jesse's member up and down, trying to distract him. Yusei moans as he kept coming, Chazz sticks his tongue in his hole, as Zane holds his legs up. Jesse moans and explores his mouth, Jack moans still coming.

Yusa whines still swallowing, Syrus moans loudly. Jaden moans and hits his spot, his hand slowly moving the ring up, Yusei pants hard as he finishes. Zane strokes his legs, up to his member, Chazz swirls his tongue around. Jesse screams "THERE BABE", Jack pants and falls on the bed but whines still being hard. Yusa crawls on his lap, Syrus moans louder bucking. Jaden stops his hand, as he hits that spot again and again, Yusei smirks trying to slip away, unnoticed. Zane keeps him in place, as Chazz pushes his tongue deeper, Jesse screams "GOD BABE YOU DO IT SO GOOD". Yusa grinds her entrance against his member moaning, Jack blushes moaning. Syrus throws his head back moaning even louder, Jaden smirks and pounds into him harder, turning on the vibrator of the ring.