Getting Ready For The Date

Jesse smiles, Seto rolls his eyes. "cum in me" Atticus moans, Crow blush nodding. Johan smiles then suddenly blushes darkly, "Get ready!" Jaden beams as he quickly gets up going to the closet. "Tell me" Yami says looking at Seto, "B-but-" Zane couldn't finish the sentence as he groans loudly, cumming in deep in him. "Deal then" Kalin smirks "Now how about a second round? Your scent is already making me hard", Haou tilts his head "you ok". Jesse walks to the closet and grabs a beautiful dress with strapped heels and grabs his grandmothers sapphire neckless, Seto chuckles "make me". Atticus moans at the feeling, Crow blushes and sits on his lap.

(Jesse's outfit)

(Jaden's outfit)

(Jaden's outfit)

"I'm still-" Johan indicates to his bare body, exept the towel, which was a wonder how it didn't fall, Jaden grabs his black pants, red jacket and black shirt and goes in the bathroom

"I'm still-" Johan indicates to his bare body, exept the towel, which was a wonder how it didn't fall, Jaden grabs his black pants, red jacket and black shirt and goes in the bathroom. Yami tackles him down, Atem chuckles. Joey sighs "How do you put up with him bud'?", Zane moans still coming. Kalin smirks "Show me what you got", "wanna go on a date" Haou asked. Jesse looks at him in the mirror "I hope he likes", Seto wrestles him. "good question" Yugi giggles "so how far are you", Heba giggles. Atticus moans arching, Crow blushes and licks his tip. Johan blinks and nods eagerly, Jaden puts on his jacket and takes something that he had hidden "Here it goes" he opens the door.

Yami wrestles back, Joey smiles rubbing his belly "six and a half". Atem laughs at his father's behavior, Zane pushes deeper in him, as he kept coming. Kalin moan low in his throat, "get ready" Haou smiles and gets up and goes to the closet. Jesse stands there waiting, Seto wrestles harder. "mind if I feel" Yugi asked, Heba shook his head. Atticus squeaks and moans, Crow takes his whole member and sucks him off. Johan nods and goes to the closet looking around, Jaden's jaw drops at the marvelous sight "Wow". Yami takes it as a challenge, and does the same, Joey smiles and shakes his head "Go on". Atem chuckles, Zane kisses his neck as he finishes.

(Johan's outfit)