Saving Jesse And Johan

Jaden looks worried "Think he's good?", Johan stays by his side gently rubbing his back. Jesse whines throwing up more, "remember he's carrying Johan's kittens" Haou wrapped his arm around Jaden's waist. Jaden smiles and places his hand over Haou's, leaning against him "I know", Johan frowns rubbing his back in comfort. Johan wraps his arm around him, and kisses his temple "sorry", Jaden blushes and looks at him " Yeah, I would like that". "its fine bro" Jesse purrs then heard a knock on the stall door, "well you probably are since we did it like what 4 or 5 times" Haou smirks. Jaden blushes madly and hits his chest playfully "You're too bold Haou!", Johan smiles and kisses his cheek before getting up and opening the door "Who are y-mmmpff". 

A guy dressed all in black placed a tissue over his mouth while another one did the same to Jesse, Haou chuckles. "JADEN-" Jesse blacks out, the guys quickly put them over their shoulders and run to the window, jumping in a helicopter there. Jaden head snaps in the bathrooms direction at Jesse's scream, he quickly runs and slams the door open, seeing no one he runs to the window and sees the helicopter leaving "NOOO!!!!". Haou grabbed his gun and point it at the helicopter shooting a tracer on it "Jane get someone tracking that helicopter", Jesse whimpers feeling the kittens kick. The helicopter flies away from the tower, "On it, Master Haou" Jane says from the center of the building, looking over at one of the trackers quickly working in the computer. 

The guy puts his headset down "They're heading in the south-east of Domino, toward.." "The Princeton group .." Jaden growls finishing his sentence "Those bastard.." he slams his hand against the window breaking it, Johan tries to get closer to Jesse. "I want Chazz Princeton on the line now" Haou looks, Jesse clings to his brother. Jane quickly does what he says, and gets the headset "Done .. he'll be on in, one two three.." "Hello Chazz Princeton here .." Chazz says from the other side of the call, Jaden growls deadly, glaring, his hand fisting even with the glass shards piercing his skin "Where did you take them?!?!". Johan wraps his arm around him as the helicopter lands, "where's Jesse and Johan damnit" Haou growls. 

Jesse opens his eyes "bro I'm scared", "Jesse? Johan? What are you talking about?" Chazz asks confused. "YOUR PEOPLE KIDNAPPED THEM!!!" Jaden yells, loosing control, Johan wraps his arm around him "Stay low" he whispers. The guys start walking to them, Haou growls his tail swishing violently. Jesse nods and stays clinging to his brother and the kittens kicked his sensitive area and he whimpers louder, "SHUT THE HELL UP" Chazz yells too " I have nothing to do with what are you talking about!!! Understood!!!!". Jaden glares at the wall and growls more "They were taken to your tower, of course you have something to do with it!!!", Johan rubs his back in comfort.

Two guys come and grab their arms, pulling them to their feet, "Hey stop it, we can walk by ourselves!" Johan growls getting them both out of their grip, and walking out of the helicopter his arm wrapped protectively around Jesse. "you better see why your corp took them or I'll tell Sy what happen" Haou growls, Jesse whimpers "I'm scared, I want Jay and Haou". Jaden growls "TELL!" "I said I have nothing to do with where or what happened to your lovers?!" Chazz growls "Don't get Sy into this, stress is not good for him", the guys walk beside them leading them to the door of the elevator. "shhh kitten I'm sure they're already searching for us" Johan says walking in the elevator, Haou growls and walks to his room and got changed in leather biker outfit and "Jay lets go". 

Jesse goes to his cat form and runs, Jaden nods and gets dressed too in a red leather biker outfit, the headset still in his ear "Let's go" he walks out of the room. "Jaden wait don't do anything in rush!" Chazz says concerned, Jaden steps in the elevator looking through the glass at the direction the Princeton headquarters were "Listen just because you banged me one time doesn't mean that you have power over me" He snaps. Chazz scowls at Jaden's choice of words "They will kill you, you idiot!", "Jesse no" Johan yells quietly hopping the guys didn't notice, but unfortunately they did. They put their guns out and shoot towards Jesse's legs, Haou follows. Jesse stops and run again, Jaden growls as the elevator stops, and the doors open "You can't tell me what to do you spoiled brat " he gets out of the elevator walking to the garage, where their bikes were.