Hasselberry's birth

Jesse wakes up running to the bathroom and throwing up, Johan is already at the bathroom throwing up last night's dinner "Uughh" "I feel like crap" Jesse whines. Haou wakes up wondering were Johan was, "Damn it, this sucks! What the hell is wrong with me?" He groans. Jaden stretches out, reaching for Jesse but finding no one there, Jesse looks through the cabinets finding a box and reading the instructions and his eyes widen. "Johan" Haou gets up, Johan's eyes widen as a thought comes to his mind, he gets up from the sink and looks around the cabinets, searching frankly for one particular box "There's no way I'd be-". Reaching nothing but cold sheets, Jaden slowly gets up and looks around rubbing his eyes "Jess?". 

Jesse took it and was shocked hiding it, Haou gets up and walks to the bathroom. Johan hearing the footsteps, nearly lets the packet he just found fall in the ground but he quickly catches it and hides it, Jaden yawns and gets off the bed goes to the bathroom sleepily. Jesse opens the window climbing out going down a tree running to his brother, Haou opens the door "hey babe what's up". Hearing Haou's voice Johan panics 'Act normal, act normal act normal!' Johan consoled himself. Seeing the door open Johan quickly closes it before Haou can come in "Haou dear, I'm busy, can you wait a little?", Jaden opens the bathroom door looking around, "God I swear I heard something here". 

Jesse saw Haou and runs up to him "where's Johan" he sounded a little scared, Haou points to the bathroom. Johan hearing voices behind the door and realizing that it was Jesse, quickly opens the door, grabs his wrist and pulls him in, "whoa" Jesse was shocked. Haou was confused, "Don't *woah* me! We need to talk immediately" Johan whispered. Jaden got dressed and went to the bedroom asking himself "Where did Jesse go? I'm sure he was here earlier", "you mean this" Jesse showed a positive test. Haou calls his brother, Johan jaw fell,"No way, YOU TOO!". Jaden heard the phone "Hello?", Jesse nods looking down "so you pregnant to". 

Haou said "hey found Jess", "Yeah " Johan pulls the positive test from where he hid it. "Thank God, I was worried something happened to him" Jaden sighs in relief, "But what's he doing there?", Jesse was shocked. "don't know their in the bathroom talking about something" Haou tries to listen, "What are we gonna do!? " Johan asks, hands in air, face pale "God what are *they* going to think?!". "In the bathroom?" Jaden asks confused, "I don't know how Jaden and Haou will think of us being pregnant" Jesse practically yells. "Johan's pregnant" Haou drops the phone and fainted, Johan immediately puts his hand over Jesse's mouth and looks at the door terrified. 

"I'm coming there" Jaden says and closes the call, going out towards the blue dorm, Jesse opens the door seeing Haou fainted. Jaden rushes in the room and stops, Jesse was scared. Haou was out cold he was muttering "I'm a father, I'm a father" over and over again, Johan runs to Haou's side. "Jesse" Jaden starts walking towards Jesse, Haou tackles Johan and kissed his belly. Jesse backs into a corner holding the test, Johan squeaks surprised. Tears start coming to Jaden's eyes,  Haou smiles "I'm a daddy". Jesse looks down and showed Jaden the positive test, Johan tears up at Haou's words as a big smile places in his lips. Jaden hugs Jesse and kisses his forehead "Thank you Jess ...thank you...", Haou kiss the tears away. 

Jesse tears up and smiles happy to start a family with Jaden, Johan hugs Haou tight "Yes Daddy Haou". Jaden places a hand at Jesse's abdomen and rubs it softly, Haou blushes. Jesse smiles and lifts his shirt, Johan arms stay around Haou, happy that his love accepted them. Jaden goes on his knees and kisses Jesse's belly, then wraps his arms around Jesse's waist and spins them around "We're gonna be a big family! Big family!", Haou smiles kissing his belly "you'll be a great mother". Jesse smiles "I'm glad its I'll have them with you", Johan blushes looking down. Jaden grins wide " I'm glad it's you too, I wouldn't dream of it being someone else," Then Jaden smirks and leans whispering to Jesse's ear "Mommy Jesse", Haou smiles nuzzling his belly. Jesse blushes and hides his face in Jaden's chest.