Saving Yusa

Yusa purrs then smirks and takes Lyn's top and runs, Johan smirks and presses against nub. Hasselberry pouts, all wet, Jaden laughs and falls from the surfboard as Hasselberry moves it. Karla blushes deeply, Jacklyn blinks and quickly gets up running after her "Yusa!", Jesse moans louder and felt something come out. Haou laughs at both of them, the twins giggled. Yusa sticks her tongue out still running, Johan looks down noticing the white substance and lick his lips slowly "can I?". Jaden who was still underwater swims under Haou and pulls him down, Hasselberry laughs. Jacklyn kept running after her "Yusa com'here!", Karla pouts "Like your not".

Jesse blushes nodding, Haou yelps falling on board hitting his head blacking out. Yusa ran but stopped "what are you doing here", "aww cant resist,- CROW~" Raven moans out loudly. Crow smirks, Johan leans down and takes the nub in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, before sucking. Jaden quickly gets out of water and catches Haou before he fell in water, Karla smirks "See?". Hasselberry paddles to them "is he ok?", Jesse holds his head and moans. Haou groans opening his eyes, Crow rubs Raves nipples. Raven whines pouting, Johan sucks harder, bringing him closer, a moan escaping him. Jaden looks at him worried "You ok bro?", Karla chuckles. Nathan pouts "Why greet me like that, Yusa? ", "You know him?" Jacklyn asked.

Jesse moans louder, Haou smiles "yeah". "he's my ex and was my brothers warning not good enough" Yusa growls, Crow rubs her entrance. Raven moans bucking, Johan puts his fingers in Jesse's mouth as he sucked. Jaden sighs in relief "thought you would forget me", Nathan chuckles "oh it was, it's just that I can't stay away from you". Jesse moans, Haou tilts his head confused. Yusa growls "I don't love you dumbass" she puts her hand on her belly, Johan catches his tongue with his fingers, as he sucks at the other nipple. "remember when Johan.." Jaden said, "Ohoho others?" Nathan says stepping closer. Jesse moans "J-Johan~", "oh yeah" Haou chuckles a bit.

Yusa growls "STAY AWAY FROM ME" she yelled, Jacks ears twitched. Johan pulls away and kisses him, Jaden chuckles "what a punishment he got". Nathan continues and quickly knocks Lyn out, then walks back to Yusa, Yusei's head snaps in Yusa's direction. Jesse purrs kissing back, "it was fun" Haou smirks. "LEAVE ME ALONE" Yusa screams backing away, Johan deepens the kiss, purring as his hand stroked Jesse's belly. Jaden smirks "Sure it was", Nathan sighs and quickly gets to her placing a tissue to her nose. Karla chuckles "Babe we're in public", Jesse moans then purrs. "now what" Haou asked, "YUSEI!!" Yusa screams before blacking out. Raven whines as she covered as her cum ran down her legs, Johan chuckles and pulls away.

Jaden smirks and lets him fall in the water, Yusei quickly gets up at hearing her voice as he looks around for her. Nathan picks her up and starts walking away from the beach, Karla reaches out and touches her cum, then taking the finger in her mouth, humming in content "We could always use the cabin". Jesse purrs more, Haou squeaked. Yusa stays out, Raven blushed nodding. Johan smiles and brings Jesse to his chest, Jaden laughs and takes a deep breath, diving underwater and pecking Haou's lips before getting back out. Nathan walks to a cabin in the woods and lays Yusa in the bed, Karla looks at Crow "wanna join?". Yusei turns in his half-form and flies up looking around worried, Jesse snuggles to him.

Haou pops out and pouts, Yusa groans "Yu..sei". Crow blushed and looked at Kalin, Jack sniffed for his sister and found her "Yusei I found Lyn". Johan purrs loudly bringing him closer, chuckling at Haou's and Jaden's actions, Jaden laughs at Haou. Nathan places the tissue to her nose again as he ties her up "Yusei huh ..disgusting", Kalin smiles and nods. Yusei lands near him "Lyn?", Jacklyn shakes a little opening her eyes. Jesse giggles, Haou tackles Jaden in the water. Yusa struggles "YUSEI!!" she cries, Crow smiles and kissed him and walks to Karla and Raven. "Lyn wake up, where's Yusa" Jack nudges her, Johan laughs "Way to go babe". Jaden yelps, "Shut it" Nathan hisses putting a cloth in her mouth as he began stripping her.