Jim, Jamie and Yusuke three-way

Jamie blushes madly, playfully hitting his chest "Yuuuuus!", Yami licks around the pink nub and takes it in his mouth. Soren gasps, eyes wide and moans, Aiden smirks, playing with Soren's waistband "can I join?". Johan takes a deep breath and dives underwater, immediately kissing Jesse passing air to him as he swims up again, Jaden cries out and bucks, making Haou enter his womb. Atem looks at him worried "You sure?", Zane looks around the tree, and seeing no one looks up "Atticus?". Jim blushes "J-Jamie umm", "oh come on, I'll bang you too if you want" Yusuke chuckles. Yugi moans arching, "sure" Jameson strips their clothes. Jesse gasped for air panting heavily clinging to him, Haou moans and pounds in and out of his womb. 

Heba pouts "yes I'm sure, I want you and only you", Atticus jumps and fell out of the tree. Hasselberry pats his back encouraging him to go on, "Sure" Jamie smirks, "Thought can I have him in the front?". Yami sucks, his spare hand playing with the other nipple, Aiden smirks, touching Soren's leg. Soren blushes covering himself "Who said you two would top?", Johan wraps his arms around Jesse, and buries his head in Jesse's neck, his shoulders shaking softly. Jaden screams in pleasure, nearing his peak, Atem smirks "Strip then". Zane quickly catches Atticus in his arms, Jim wags his tail. "sure, hope you can handle two" Yusuke strips her clothes, Yugi moans louder arching more. 

"you can top after" Jameson slams into him, Jesse buries his face in his hair. Haou moans and comes hard into his womb, Heba blushes red and takes his clothes off. "looks like I fell for you" Atticus blushes, Jamie smirks "I could take more" she challenges him. Yami pulls away and kisses his lips passionately, Aiden does the same, slamming into him. Soren groans arching his back, Johan continues shaking, and nuzzles his neck "my baby my baby, my mate". Jaden cries out, coming all over the towel, Atem takes off his own clothes and enjoys the view. Zane blinks and smiles "really?", Yusuke growls seductively "challenge accepted, but don't complain you cant walk for 2-3 weeks". 

Jim chuckles "with me it took her 4 weeks", Yugi kisses back. Jameson pulls out and slams deeper into him, Jesse purrs staying close to him. Haou moans still coming, Heba covers blushing mad, "yeah" Atticus smiles. Jamie pouts "Give me some credit, I was a virgin" She shakes her hips teasingly "Com'on fill me up, let's see if you can", Yami grids against him, kissing him deeper. Aiden pulls back till the tip was in and slams at the same pace as Jameson, Soren screams arching "Beasts~!". Johan looks at him, tears brimming his eyes, he hugs him tighter, Jaden bucks and moans loving it that deep in him "Haou~". Atem pushes his hands away gently laying Heba down, he puts his fingers in Heba's mouth "Suck" he orders, Zane smiles and pecks his lip, holding Atticus closer. 

Jim and Yusuke growls smirking "will do and we'll put pups in you" stripping their clothes and slams into her, Yugi moans bucking. Jameson pounds more into Soren, "bro not so..tight kittens...remember" Jesse breaths out. "Jaden~" Haou moans still coming, Heba licks and sucks on his fingers. Atticus blushes kissing back, Jamie moans loudly, throwing her head back, clinging to them "Do it! I'll carry them all! As many as you want!". Yami grinds against him harder, slipping his tongue in Yugi's mouth, Aiden pounds in the same pace as Jameson. Soren moans loudly bucking, Johan lessens a bit "Sorry ...Just let's ...let's get out of here". Jaden moans and bucks again, Atem shudders and waits till he deems them wet enough. 

Zane smiles and pulls away "......I love you", they pounded into her. Yugi whining wanting him inside, Jameson kept pounding into him. Jesse nods, Haou pulls out panting. Heba pulls away, "I love you too" Atticus smiles. Jamie moans loudly, shutting her eyes wanting to feel more, Hasselberry smirks as he sips his drink looking at them. Yami doesn't oblige as he explores his mouth, grinding again, Aiden hits his sweet spot. Soren moans loudly arching "THERE!", Atem slowly slips one finger into his hole. "You first" Johan says, as he didn't want to lose sight of Jesse, Jaden moans and pants, collapsing in the towel. Zane smiles and sits by the tree, Atticus in his lap, they pounded harder into her.