Getting Back Together

Jesse whines trying to pull away, Lucy gently gets Jesse away, noticing his discomfort and takes the tip in her mouth swallowing. Jesse pants, "you want your turn" Nathan smirks bucking. Lucy moans and takes in more of him, Nathan moans and bucks. Lucy moans and pulls away smirking "later babe", Nathan pouts whining. Jesse was blushing, Lucy grins and winks "on with the game, Jess your turn". "I got nothing left" Jesse shrugs, Nathan shrugs. Lucy shrugs "neither do I" "so now what" Jesse and Nathan says, Lucy shrugs "I wanna watch the news" she says and turns on the TV. Jesse and Nathan looks at the TV, Lucy crosses her legs looking the TV. "Latest News from the border of Norway. ..There was reported and accident by the people leaving there...A black jet crashed in the farm of one of the people. ..Our agent Allyson is currently at the place of the crash ...What's happening there Allyson?" The news reporter asked, Allyson looked at the camera, one hand on her handsets "Allyson reporting here...The jet crashed around midnight. .by the looks of it a bad crash..there's a symbol at the surface of the jet ...it says ^Y. C^.".

Jesse eyes widen "Yuki Corp., JADEN!!" he changed his clothes and runs to the crash site, "JESSE WAIT" Nathan follows him. Lucy gets up and grabs her coat following after him quickly, there were a lot of ambulances and doctors at the place. Jesse runs on the crash site "JADEN, HAOU, JANET, JOHAN, JEZZA" he yells calling there names, Nathan follows and stops to catch his breath. Lucy leans against him a little, but in a better condition than him, "Quick we need to send this one to the hospital, she's pregnant and in a critical condition, as are the other's" one Doctor yelled and the nurses noded getting the moving beds with Jezza, Janet, Haou and Johan in the ambulances, the last one was Jaden. 

"this is all my fault" Jesse starts crying and follows the ambulances, Nathan goes to his wolf form kneeling down "hop on". Lucy gets on him and gets Jesse too, holding him close, the ambulances stop at the nearest hospital, one of the best, and gets the injured out and in the hospital, not letting anyone else enter. Jesse cries "this is my fault", Nathan runs in not caring "where's prince Jaden, his Queen is here to see him" "The prince has no Queen.! What are you talking about?" an officer asked. Lucy held Jesse closer, kissing his head, the doctors immediately started taking care of the patients. "yes he does, I'm his fiancé" Jesse narrows his eyes and puts the ring he found on the ground on his finger "I'm prince Jaden's boyfriend", Nathan growls. 

The officer growls "His fiance is with him as is his brother, you liar, you should have been with then if you were his 'fiancé'", Lucy growls at him "Let him get in". "No there's news that the prince broke up with his Queen, so he has no claim over the prince" the officer says, "I left because of an argument, Johan my brother is Haou's fiancé" Jesse says. Haou healed himself and woke up and looks around and runs to the waiting room and saw Jesse and walks to him "Jesse", "You know him Your highness?" the officer asks. Lucy nearly facepalms at his stupidity, "yeah he's my brothers fiancé, I don't like the disrespect you gave the future Queen" Haou says and hugs Jesse. 

Jesse hugs back crying "I'm sorry, all yall are hurt because I left", Nathan whines scared "I heard about the nine tail foxes, their kind but will attack if you harm someone on their territory". The officer backs away "as you say your highness", Lucy leans down to Nathan's ear, she points at the marks on Jesse's neck "Looks like the prince has marked his territory so good that it isn't possible to even say hello". Haou purrs and nips and Jesse's neck, "H-Haou, not right now" Jesse blushes covering his mouth. "is that before or after Jesse has twenty hickeys" Nathan smirks, Lucy looks over at them and laughs "Looks like they 'need' him". "Two packs of blood at Room 45 ..and. electroshock too! Quick!" A doctor yells, running back in the room, Haou pulls away and his ear twitched and runs to room 45. 

Jesse follows Haou, Lucy quickly follows after them. In the room 45 was Jaden and Johan, "The electroshock here, the blood for the Queen!" the doctor says. The nurses quickly give him the electroshock while other's give blood to Johan, "Clear" the nurse says and the doctor electroshock Jaden making his body jump up. Jesse cries "JADEN, JOHAN PLEASE DONT DIE", Haou starts crying. Nathan follows, "This one has internal bleeding! He needs surgery immediately! Prepare the sall! We don't have time!" the other doctor says as he and two nurses push the bed out, after some others run to the surgery room. There was no sign of Jaden's hear beating again, "Prepare again!" the doctor says as the nurse places something on the plates "Clear" another nurse says and the doctor puts the plates on Jaden's chest.