Jaden And Haou Proposing

"They took my mate" Yami says, and smiles at Joey, Zane strokes his sweet spot and adds another finger, while kissing his neck. "My engagement ring-" Jaden says, Kalin thrusts deeper into him, and breathes in his scent. Atem smiles "Sorry love", Yusei looks at him "You good?". Haou moans and came, "so guys to don't like change took me, you and Seto huh" Yugi smirks, Seto blushes a bit. Atticus cries out, "for who" Jesse's cat tail swished violently. Crow cries out, Heba smiles "its good" then he opens a portal "they been gone to long" and he walks in. "soaked like a rat" Jack pouts, Johan moans and takes more of him in his mouth swallowing. Joey blushes madly, Zane smirks and thrusts his fingers in that sole spot.

"Oi kitten don't kill anyone it's for ..." Jaden says nervously still holding Jesse in his arms "Y-you?", Kalin thrusts in his sweet spot dead-on. Atem nods and follows him, going in the portal "that young and can make a portal himself" Atem mumbles under his breath, Yusei laughs and nuzzles his neck. Haou moans still coming, Yugi giggles. Seto pouts "shut up", Jesse calms down and blushes "really". Crow screams arching, Heba giggles "mom, dad" he looks around and didn't know where he was and looks for Atem. Jack purrs, Johan moans, stroking Haou's ass, the thing still in him, as he swallowed again. Joey pouts "Yug'~", Jaden blushes "yeah", he reaches out for the box, and looks at Jesse "You want to?". 

Kalin rams into that spot, Atem gets out off the portal too. "Wet huh?" Yusei smirks and whispers "want me to dry you up?", Haou moans and whines. Yugi giggles, Seto saw two arrows pointed towards Joey and Yugi as they were shot off and shielded Joey and his unborn with his body taking the shot. Jesse tackles him "yes I'll be your wife", Crow screams louder arching. Heba smiles and grabs his hand "let check out the throne room" and starts walking, Jack blushes and nods. Johan pulls away and lick him clean, he looks up at him, raising an eyebrow, his hands still on Haou's ass, Yami quickly swirls him and Yugi out of the way, though the arrow pierced his wing.

Joey's eyes widen as he falls to the ground, Seto on his chest "Set?", Jaden grins and kisses him passionately, hugging him. Kalin smirks and pounds into him, Atem nods and holds his back, starting to walk. Yusei looks at the girls "Ami you can go now", Haou whines "can you please take it out". "YAMI" Yugi screams, "I'm fine are you and the baby hurt" Seto checks him over. Jesse kissed back, Heba heard their mother and runs "MOM, DAD". Okami sighs and picks Rose up walking out, Jack blushes. Crow screams even louder, Johan sighs and gets up, reaching behind Haou and taking it out gently. Yami groans and smiles at him "I'm good it will heal", "We're good"Joey says, and slowly looks at Seto's back, "Babe you're bleeding!".

Jaden smiles and pulls away, taking the ring out of the box "I really didn't want to propose you this way", Atem quickly runs after him. Yusei smiles "and no late night activities~", Kallin pounds harder into him, holding Crow in place by his hips. Haou moans, "ok" Yugi gently takes the arrow out and his hand glows white and looks at him. "it'll heal, now for the bastards that tried to kill my queen" Seto growls getting up and flies to the person, "I could wait till you think the moment is right" Jesse purrs. Heba slams the doors open and saw an arrow coming at him, "gee thanks, way to ruin the moment" Okami pouts. Crow screams, Johan takes the soap and gently washes Haou head and shoulders, staying close to his body "My love".

Yami's eyes widen as he looks at Yugi and hisses a bit, "Seto wait-" Joey tries, afraid he will get more hurt. Jaden shakes his head "It's good, I really want you to have this on your finger, this ..would officially make you mine", Atem's eyes widen as he pushes Heba out of the way, the arrow hitting him in the chest. Yusei chuckles "Careful" he teases and closes the door, then turns to Jack smirking, Kalin pounds into him feeling close. Haou purrs, after Yugi got the arrow out he heals his wing. Sounds of swords clashing could be heard, "ok" Jesse smiles. Heba yelps and looks "ATEM", Okami pouts going to her room. Jack blushes madly, Crow moans coming. Johan smiles and washes his back, chest ,arms,everywhere, except between his legs, Yami smiles at him, then his head snaps in the doors direction, and his eyes widen seeing his son there.