Saving Haou From Aster

Haou starts walking towards his brother, "wanna go back to the others or come with to find mom" Jim asked. Noah and Nolan smirks "NOW!" they both go full dino and attacks the students and walks back their mother and Noah got hit with a tranquilizer and Nolan pulls it out as Noah falls unconscious and Nolan roars at them for hurting his brother, Johan wraps his arms around Jesse's waist bringing him closer to his body, and tilts his head deepening the kiss. Jaden's eyes widen, as he had nowhere to go, "Ella can take care of them, let's go to mom" Ellen says, looking up at him. Hasselberry's eyes widen as he runs to Noah, Jesse moans more. Haou smirks walking to Jaden when he felt something hit his butt and he couldn't help but to let out a moan, Jim nods and starts walking to find Hassleberry.

Nolan lost control and roars louder and attacks more, Johan licks his lower lip, one hand slipping under Jesse's shirt, stroking the soft warm skin with his cold fingers. Jaden tries to look behind Haou, a lightly shorter than them, male figure was standing there dark blue eyes shining a little "What beautiful sounds you make, Haou". Ellen follows him, Hasselberry runs to him "Nolan Stop!". Suddenly Jasmine gets up and runs, Jesse gasped and shivered in pleasure. "what do you want Aster" Haou growls turning around and looks at him but was extremely close, Jim finally sees them "there we found them". Nolan growls, Johan uses the chance and slips his tongue in Jesse's mouth, as he gets Jesse on the table, his hand continuing their ministrations.

Aster smirks getting even closer as their chests were touching "You" He says, a dangerous growl was heard behind them. Ellen nods and runs forward. Jasmine runs before him "Nolan please stop!" She pleads, tears going down her golden eyes, Jesse moans more arching a little. "bro!" Haou goes to turn his head but felt a pair of lips on his and he pins his ears and whimpers trying to pull back, Jim follows. Nolan hears her and sniffs her and nuzzles her purring curling around her nuzzling her belly, Johan's tongue swirls around Jesse's mouth, as with one hand he tugs the front of Jesse's pants up. Aster kisses Haou, his hands clutching the front of his shirt, Jaden growls as he rips Aster away from Haou "YOU F***ING BASTARD!!!".

Ellen runs to Hasselberry and Noah "Mom what happened?" "A lot" With that Hasselberry faints, turning human, Jasmine smiles and pets his head lovingly. Jesse moans as he was hard, Haou whimpers his ears still pinned with his hand over his mouth. Jim catches Hasselberry "easy babe", Noah felt weird and looks and his eyes widen. Nolan purrs, Johan smirks and rubs his tongue against Jesse's, tugging the front of his pants up harder. Aster glares at Jaden "What the hell man?!", Jaden stands in front of Haou "Don't 'what the hell' me, how dare you kiss him?!". Hasselberry smiles tiredly at him, and closes his eyes, Jasmine purrs and kisses his head. Ellen looks at him, Ella and James come to them together with little Robert.

Jesse moans louder and he rubs his tongue back, Haou runs with tears in his eyes out of the dorm only to be grabbed by Aster's enforcers and taken to his boat and gets knocked out and tied up. Jim smiles kissing his cheek, Nolan purrs louder. Noah was hard and embarrassed, Johan moans and grids against him, moaning again till a pang felt in his chest, he pulls away, a hand clutching his chest. Aster's glare hardens "He's just your brother", Jaden snaps "He's my lover!!!" he runs in the direction Haou left. Hasselberry purrs and grins getting up, Jasmine chuckles. James runs and pushes Ellen away sensing his boyfriend's embarrassment, he sits in front of him, his back to Nolan, Ellen smirks and raises an eyebrow.

Jesse looks at him panting "bro you ok", Haou wakes up and tries to move but his arms and legs were tied a ball gage strap in his mouth and blind folded. Jim smiles purring back, Noah smiles and nuzzles him. Nolan smiles, "I think. ."Johan looks at him, panting "just. ..it hurts. .". Jaden runs out but saw no sign of Haou, voices were heard outside the room Haou was in "Did you do it like I said?". "Yes, master. He's in there" probably a servant said, "Good" the other voice was heard, before the door clicked open. Hasselberry smiles "I think we better get going" he gestures to Noah, James blushes as he felt Noah's member press against him, he makes a pleading face to Ellen to get them all to leave, before he makes a mess of himself.