Birth and Finding Out Your Mates Part Fox

Jesse wakes up and tries to get out of bed, Jaden stirs, but doesn't wake up. Johan, who was sitting in an armchair in his and Haou's room tries to get up, Jesse finally gets up but felt pain and goes to his cat form and lays back on the bed and felt his water break. Haou looks at him and helps him up, Jaden feels the bed wet and wakes up "Jess?". Johan turns and smiles at Haou but a sudden pain makes him release a pained groan, "yes babe" Jesse looks at him pinning his ears back already pushing. "babe you ok" Haou looks worried, "Kitten!" Jaden immediately got up and near Jesse. "N-no! My water's broke!" Johan screamed and turned in his cat form, Jesse pushes the first baby kitten out. 

Haou gently picks him up "you think you make it to the nurses office", Jaden feels tears in his eyes as he strokes Jesse's fur "You can do this kitten". "I -aagghh- don't think so -aarggh" Johan moans in pain, Jesse starts to push the second baby. Haou laid him on the bed "you can do this kitty mama", Jaden kisses his paw. Johan smiles, then takes a deep breath and pushes, Jesse gets the second kitten out and starts whining pushing the third. Haou pets his fur to help soothe him, Johan pushes more and gets the first kitten out. Jaden's tears fall from his eyes, but he stays stroking Jesse's fur, Haou sets the kitten close to Johan. Jesse pushes the kitten halfway buts starts to feel exhausted, Jaden sees this and kisses his head "I know it's hard kitten but you can do this, you're strong" he takes the kittens near him. 

Johan pants and smiles as he pushes once again, Jesse uses the last of his strength and pushes the baby out. Haou watches, Jaden grins and strokes his ears "you did it" He says "W-we are p-parents". Johan pushes hard and gets the second kitted out, Jesse nods with tears of joy and licks the kittens clean. Haou sets the kitten next to the other, Johan now was panting hard his tail curling around Haou's wrist as he pushes again. Jaden takes the youngest kitten and gently places near the others, Haou pets him "your strong you got this". Jesse licks the youngest and nudges them to suckle, Johan smiles and pushes one last time hard. Jaden smiles, Haou smiles "you did it babe" he had tears streaming down his face. 

Jesse licks their heads, Johan licks the kittens clean. Jaden grins at his family, Haou smiles at his family and placed a kiss on Johan's head. Jesse purrs and smiles as he gently pulled them away from his nipples "would you like to hold them", Johan purrs and directs the kittens to suckle. Jaden shakes his head frankly "No no they look so fragile...I can't", Haou smiles and watches his family. Jesse rolls his eyes and held Jaden's hand out and picks up one kitten and placing it on his hand and nudges his hand, Johan purrs as his tail wraps around Haou's wrist and brings his hand to one of the kittens. Jaden slowly takes the kitten near him, Haou gently pets the kitten since they were still suckling. 

Jesse smiles at his mate, the kitten pulls away and nuzzles his father's hand. Johan chuckles, Jaden kisses the kittens head "Hello little one". Haou gently picks the kitten up and held him like a baby rocking him "welcome to the world my little Angle", the kitten mewed in response. Jesse smiles "aww cute, her fur color matches your hair babe", Jaden blushes and chuckles. Johan smiles big, Jesse giggles and his stomach growls and blushes madly. Haou kisses his head "I bet Jay and Jess had their kittens", Jaden chuckles more and gently places the kitten near Jesse "I'm going to get you something to eat". Johan purrs and nods "I think so too", "ok" Jesse purrs laying his head down. 

Haou gently nuzzles his nose with his son's, Jaden lays a kiss on his head and gets up, going out of the room, heading to the cafeteria. The kitten nuzzles back, giving a light purr, Johan smiles and gets the other kittens close to him to, as they had finished suckling. Alex, who was in a corner, waits till Jaden is out of sight, and starts walking towards the room, Jesse purrs and curls around the kittens. Haou purrs back, Alex opens the door and enters inside closing it again. Johan purrs and a loud growl is heard from his stomach, his ears go down, as he hides his head, under his paws, "Jaden is that you" Jesse lifts his head. Haou chuckles "I'll get you something to eat" he lays the kitten next to the others and goes to the cafeteria, Johan blushes, and nods getting near the kittens.