Angles And Demons

Atticus kissed back, Heba screamed coming. Jamie pouts more and kisses Yusuke's cheek "Love you" she then turns looking at Jim and hesitantly kisses his cheek, Yami pulls away and collapsed in the bed. They pull away and kiss and lick lovingly over he bites, Kalin stops looking in front of him. Johan smirks and explores his mouth as he caressed his butt, only to squeeze again, Zane tilts his head deepening the kiss. Atem moans as he kept coming, Jim and Yusuke purrs "love you too". Yugi snuggles to him, Jameson purrs. Rose was kissing a raven haired girl and was riding her, Grace perks up and moves her ears then went back to kissing a blue, blonde and raven haired boy.

Crow blinks "the raven haired look like Yusei and Jacks kid and the blunette looks like Bruno, Lyn and Yusa's kid", Haou moans bucking more. Atticus moans blushing, Heba moans louder. Jamie purrs happily "warm me up" she said innocently, Yami blinks looking at him. Aiden and Soren pull out and pant, falling on their butts, Soren wincing a bit, Alice moans as she was pinned down by a boy with brown hair and teal locks, as he nipped at her neck and played with her nipples. Kalin's eye twitches, looking at them, Johan pushes his leg more against him as he breaks the kiss and his at his neck "missed you". Zane smirks and pries Atticus's lips open, Atem nuzzles his neck and pulls out.

Jim and Yusuke blinks "round two or something", Yugi smiles "love you". Jameson pants collapsing on the ground, Rose moans as they both came. Grace smelled her father and whines "damnit" she felt sick and ran to the bathroom, Crow blinks "umm". Haou moans and purrs "same", Atticus blushes. Heba moans, Jamie smirks "Of course" she gets slightly up "Want one of you to bang me, while I give other a blowjob the other" she purrs seductively. Yami smiles and wraps an arm around him, Soren and Aiden pant, trying to calm down. Alice moans as he nipped at a sensitive spot in her neck, Kalin's eye twitches more "Oi you bastards get off my girls!".

Johan bites his neck and licks over it "Shower?", Zane explores his mouth all over. Atem pants and collapsed near him, Jim gets behind her kissing her neck as Yusuke gets in front of her. Yugi smiles snuggling more, Jameson pants. Okami puts her wings around Rose growling, Grace was still in the bathroom throwing up. Crow watched, Haou moans and nods. Atticus moans more, Heba snuggles to him. Jamie moans lightly, as she wraps her fingers around Yusuke's member, Yami kisses his temple "love you". Soren smiles "that was good", Aiden chuckles and leans against him. The blunette glares at him and runs to Grace, Alice whimpers as the brown-teal haired wraps his arms around her, looking over at Kalin with an expressionless face.

Kalin growls "Did you hear or not?!", Johan gets Haou's legs around his waist and walks to the shower, turning the water on, and closing the shower door. Zane moans and rubs his tongue against his, Atem smiles. Yusuke moans as Jim slammed into her, Yugi purrs a bit "love you too". "yeah" Jameson nods, "Brian you might want to see something" Grace whimpers. Okami growls "I could care less if I heard" and her eyes changed holding Rose closer, Crow sighs. Haou squeaks blushing holding on to him, Atticus moans rubbing back. Heba smiles "love you bro", Jamie gasps, taking Yusuke in her mouth. Yami smiles and yawns "you purr?", Aiden purrs, snuggling close to Soren and getting Jameson close to them. 

Soren chuckles, wrapping his arms around them, Brian walks close to her "What is it?". Kalin glares at them hard "Get off", Alice whimpers more hiding her face in Saiko's chest. "Stop it, you're scaring them" Saiko says, practically orders, holding Alice close, Johan presses him against the cold wall, and continues his assaults against his neck. Zane pulls Atticus's tongue in his own mouth, Atem smiles "Love you too". Yusuke moans as Jim pounds into her, Yugi's eye widen and nods as bumps showed on his back and his skin starts tearing with blood trailing down. Jameson purrs, Grace hands him a pink and white sick with a plus sign on it. Okami goes to her full wolf-dragon form and curls around Rose, Siko and Alice and roars out of control, Crow squeaked and ran because his bunny instinct.