Mates Love

Vizor kisses again "Thanks", Yusa blocks Jacks path. Jack rolls on his back whimpering pinning his ear down, Bruno smiles "your welcome". Yusei turns human, keeping his wings and tail and hugs Jack, Vizor smiles back. Jack nuzzles into Yusei's scent, Yusa does the same. Bruno purrs, Yusei lets him, holding him tight. Vizor kisses his neck, Jack purrs. Bruno moans a bit, Stardust sits close to the edge of the cliff deep in thought. Vizor continues, Yusei nuzzles his neck. ^Stardust?^ Archfiend calls curiously, Bruno moans more his member still hard. Jack purrs louder, Stardust jumps and slips clawing the ground to get back on land. Vizor bites " Want to stay like that or me to turn too?", Yusei kisses his ear, chuckling at him.

Archfiend runs to Stardust, "wanna try it me in this form and you in human form" Bruno moans. Jack moans ,^Archfiend help me please^ Stardust was scared. Vizor smirks "You have a dirty mind, don't you?", Yusei bites his ear. Archfiend helps Stardust up ^You have an eye for trouble^, "yours is worse" Bruno blushes. Jack moans louder, ^shut up^ Stardust walks away from him with a blush on his cheeks. Vizor hums "Can't deny it", Yusei continues. Archfiend follows Stardust "Where are you going?", Bruno rolls his eyes then giggles. Jack moans even louder, "trying to find a place to hide from my crush" Stardust stopped then blushed madly. Vizor then smirks, his hands moving lower on Bruno's body "Though only for you", Yusei strokes and tugs lightly at his fur.

Archfiend hugs him from behind "Is that so?", Bruno moans loud. Jack moans feeling his member come out, Stardust blushed feeling him close "y-y-yes". Vizor continues going lower but never touching where Bruno wanted, Yusei's hand rubs Jack's member, as he goes nipping at the other ear. Archfiend pulls him closer "I like you too" 'no I love you' he corrects himself in his mind, Bruno moans whining. Jack gasped moaning and bucks forward, Stardust moves his head to look at him wide eyed 'I want to tell you I love you but its hard to say it'. Visor finally gets his hand on Bruno's member, but doesn't move it "Tell me what you want~", Yusei groans, continuing his actions.

Archfiend strokes his cheek and chuckles "It's true" 'Partly' He added in his mind, "I want you to move your hand" Bruno whines. Jack moans and bucks harder, Stardust purrs leaning to the touch, but he wanted to hear those three words "I-I love -y-you". "Happy to oblige" Vizor says as he starts moving his hand up and down Bruno's member, "J-Jack~" Yusei moans. It was Archfiend's turn to go wide eyed as a big grin got placed on his face, Bruno moans and bucks. "y-yeah" Jack looks at him, Stardust looks away not knowing if he will return his feelings. Vizor continues, "I-if we go on like t-this I'm gonna come before we even start " Yusei whines. Archfiend turns his head and lightly kisses Stardust, then pulls away "I love you too", Bruno moans squirming.

"same" Jack whines and pulls away getting on all fours waving his hindquarters at him, Stardust grabs his shirt crashing their lips together again. Blackwing was looking for Stardust and Archfiend but covered his eyes "some people or dragons are still virgins wanting to keep their eyes", Vizor slips one hand to Bruno's hole, toying around it, while the other continued. Yusei takes off his pants and boxers "You sure about this? You're still healing", Archfiend smirks as he continued. Bruno moans arching, "I want to with you and only you" Jack lowers his chest to the ground with his butt in the air. Stardust bites his bottom lip, Blackwing groans walking away. Vizor puts one finger in, Yusei crouched and puts his tongue on Jack's hole.

Archfiend groans but complies opening his mouth as he trails with his eyes, Blackwing walking away, Bruno moans and bucks. Jack gasped and wags his tail, Stardust sticks his tongue in his mouth exploring. Blackwing keeps walking wishing someone would love him, Vizor moves the finger around and adds another one. Yusei swirls his tongue around, as his tail caresses Jack's body, Archfiend moans. Bruno moans louder, Jack moans. Stardust continues feeling his body, Blackwing sits on a stump and starts singing a song. Vizor scissors his fingers, Yusei puts his tongue deeper. Archfiend groans but pulls away "Stardust, Blackwing-", Bruno moans wanting him.