Jaden Changed

Jaden brings Jesse's hand and kisses his knuckles "I will make sure you get it then" he says softly, Johan looks up at him "Turn him in a female and do it! I wanna see!". Kalin's irises start to stay in gold and the mark on his cheek shifts to red "He HAD my kids! I'M PROBABLY HAVING HIS NOW!", Roman nods putting on His coat and walking to the door leaving a pool of blood behind. Jesse smiles "I know you will", Haou smirks evilly and snaps his fingers turning Jaden into a female. "wait your pregnant, did you tell him, please tell me you told him" Raven blinks with wide eyes, Rex follows. Crow groans quietly and opens his eyes as they were black and looks around seeing the blood "tsk, I knew Kalin, my brothers, sister or anyone wouldn't come to save me" he cleans himself up and puts on some dark signer clothes, that consist of really short shorts, crop top and cape and pull the hood up and walks out, Jaden blinks once, twice, thrice and blushed deeply, turning his head toward Haou "You little-".

Johan grins and claps his hands together, Janet looks and whistles "WOW br- sis~". Kalin wraps his arms around himself "........No........Never got the chance", Roman smirks hearing the door click open "Welcome". "you little what, what were you going to say Jay" Haou smirks, Jezza wolf whistles. "question who's breast is bigger now, Jay, Jezza or Janet" Jesse whines, "I'm sorry Kalin, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I didn't know" Raven pins her ears and hugs him then kisses his belly "I'm sure bro would of been happy that your carrying his babies, I'll help you with them and my brothers kids if you want". Rex smirks "how are you feeling", Crow growls at them and throws knives at them and on purposely missing them. 

Jaden pouts and blushes madly at Jesse's words and Jezza's whistle "Pest" she said pulling away and crossing her arms, under her breasts, Johan looks the three of them over and shrugs "can't decide". Janet pouts and moves under the water till only her eyes was out, gurgling something, Kalin cries his eyes shifting to normal as he hugged back "I -I. ..dunno". Roman laughs as the knife missed him "as new, I see", Jesse whines pinning his ears "was it something I said". Haou shrugs, "what babe" Jezza says. "I'll help you with my brothers kids and your unborn babies" Raven rubs his belly, "I missed on purpose" Crow threw five more and it hits them. Rex growls holding his arm and stomach. 

Jaden blinked , her eyes widening in realization, she quickly hugs Jesse "No my Queen it was towards you! I just finished what Hao asked!", Johan kept looking at them "Jay's I think. ...." he shrugs "compensate for. ..." he points down "You know? ....". Janet turns to her and points a finger at Johan, shaking her head, Kalin cries and purrs lightly, clinging to her "S-sorry....you have your own life ....I can handle it ...". Roman growls taking the knife out of his chest "You know we're already dead , that doesn't do anything", "ohh ok" Jesse smiles. Haou and Jezza giggles, "but three of my kids Crow is the father and he's the father to Karla's kids" Raven purrs nuzzling his belly.

Rex growls, "there was poison on those knives" Crow says and walks out and towards Jaden and Haou's castle. Jaden nuzzles him, unconsciously pressing her breasts against him, Janet gets her head out, narrowing her gold and brown eyes "if I turn male will I be totally like one of you?". Johan blinks and looks at Haou "if she did turn, how would she turn back?", Kalin sobs weakly and nods "O-ok..." He knew the pain had a long way to get away though, it was the pain of loosing the dearest to his heart after all. Roman growls feeling his knees weakening "B-bastard", Jesse purrs and blushing and turns around rubbing the tip of his tail around her nipples.

Haou shrugged "I'll ask Jadey", Raven smiles then felt a spark in her heart and gets up looking around. Rex falls unconscious, Crow walks and saw the castle and makes his mark glow brightly to make the others feel that there's a dark signer near. Jack, Yusa, and Raven whines in pain holding their arms, Jaden blushes and bites her lips to keep in her moan, looking away. Johan laughs, punching him "The niece knows more than the uncle?~" he teases, Janet chuckled staying under the warm water. Kalin whines feeling something in his arm warm up and his eyes go back to black, Roman falls unconscious on the floor. Yusei whines holding his arm as he sees Jacklyn do the same from far away, Jesse giggles.