The Ball

Jesse blushes and goes to his cat dragon form and puts the kittens on his back and fly back to the castle, Joan slips his tongue in her mouth, exploring around, and pushes another finger in her, and starts thrusting his fingers in her. Johan lands and quickly goes to his room, changing his clothes, and runs back outside waiting for him, Jessica moans and came. Jesse lands in the room "hey bro can you help me with them", Joan smiles hearing her moans and pulls his fingers out, licking them clean. "You brought them!!" Johan smiles running to him and taking the kittens, Jessica blushes Jesse nods. "yeah Amber found the other two and he kissed me for a reward" he blushes, Joan smirks "Shy baby?" he teases taking off his clothes.

"Ah good" Johan says "Wait HE DID WHAAAAAT?!?", Jessica blushes pouting. "bro calm down before you wake the kids" Jesse rubs his sensitive ears, Joan chuckles and spreads her legs more, positioning himself and looks at her, taking in her scent "Ready?". Johan growls and gently lays the kittens in their bed, kissing their heads, then turns to Jesse, taking his face in his hand "How. Dare. He?", Jessica nods. Jesse whimpers pinning his ears, Joan nods and slowly pushes in her entrance, not to hurt her. Johan sighs moving away "Go, Leave me alone for some time.", Jessica whines arching. "but bro-" Jesse gets cuts off and met the floor, "Baby, it's your first time, I don't want to hurt you" Joan whines.

"I said leave me alone" Johan growls and slaps him, hard, "I'm fine" Jessica smiles. Jesse whimpers he holds his cheek "but bro-", Joan smiles "OK, If that's what you want, baby" he says and pushes all the way in. "Do you want me to spell it to you?!" Johan says lifting Jesse's head up "Leave. Me. Alone.", Jessica moans arching. "NO" Jesse says looking at him, Joan starts slowly thrusting. "Then I'm leaving" Johan says and leaves the room, Jessica moans more. Jesse follows him "bro what's wrong with you", Joan fastens his pace, gripping at the sheets. Johan growls walking faster, to get away from him, Jessica cries out arching clawing his back. Jesse pouts and follows him "Johan", Joan groan and thrusts faster and harder in her "Moan like that, baby~".

Johan growls turning around "Johan, Johan, Johan! Did you think about Johan when you kissed a stranger, whose face you've never seen?!", Jessica cries out more arching. "I didn't kiss him he kissed me" Jesse whines, Joan moans and continues hitting deeper. Johan scoffs, crossing his arms "And you quite as well gave a stranger permission to kiss you or do whatever he wanted with you", Jessica bucks and scream when his member enters her womb. "I was caught off guard bro" Jesse pouts, Joan groans, and buries his head in her neck "You are so tight baby". "Yeah sure" Johan growls and leaves closing the door, "so big" Jessica moans. "I thought you would believe, you don't know what it was like with Alex being there squeezing you with chains, I don't like him like" Jesse says opening the door, Joan groans and continues his thrusts, hitting and entering her womb each time.

Johan was there kissing a maid, Jessica cries out. Jesse's eyes widen and starts crying "your just going to cheat on me, Haou and Jaden" he screams, Haou ears twitched and walks to that direction. Joan continues harder and roughly, the maid pushes him away and slap him, then runs away. Jaden walks towards them curious, Johan stumbles back "Poor poor innocent Jesse, That's how you should have reacted," He says pointing at the leaving maid behind him. Jessica screams arching and comes, Haou starts crying as he saw the scene and walks to his room and locks his door laying on the bed and sobs loudly. "I was caught off guard, I was going do something else, I didn't want it" Jesse cries and his claw come out.

Joan moans feeling her tighten around him and comes deep in her, Jaden sees Haou, but not the others and runs after him, knocking at the door "Haou? What's wrong?". Johan scoffs, wiping his lips with his sleeve "Mmmhh yeah sure, and what were you going to do? Give yourself to him?", Jessica squeaks. Haou doesn't reply and kept crying, "eww no, how would you feel if you were the only child" Jesse cries as weird thoughts were going through his head. Joan looks at her worried, as he kept coming shifting his hips, moving deeper in her "You ok, baby?", Jaden knocks harder at the door "Haou? Brother!? Everything ok?!". "Better than now" Johan says crossing his arms and tilting his head, while looking at Jesse "At least then I would have a better-", "I'm ok" Jessica smiles.